The LEGO Corner

wrighty

Sith Lord
Lego Sandcrawler 75059 - US release 3rd May, UK release 28th April. YES.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Day of release purchase I think - apparently the promo figure with be Darth Raven. The image if true looks good, interesting figure, go well with the KOTOR ships from the last few years. Can't wait.

wrighty

Sith Lord
monkey_roo said:
Day of release purchase I think - apparently the promo figure with be Darth Raven. The image if true looks good, interesting figure, go well with the KOTOR ships from the last few years. Can't wait.

You can order this from the Czech Lego store!! :D

http://www.legenio.cz/lego-star-wars-darth-revan-5002123/

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
wrighty said:
monkey_roo said:

Link doesn't work :?

wrighty

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
wrighty said:
monkey_roo said:

Link doesn't work :?

Must have been removed.......

sith-smith

Grand Master
I can't believe I've only just noticed this thread!! :roll:

I absolutely love Lego!! 8)

Started collecting vintage space Lego In 2010.

For the last few years each Christmas I focus on one Particularly Star Wars theme and buy as much as I can for that.

2011 I did Hoth
2012 I did Imperial Ships
2013 I did Endor

2014 I'm contemplating doing Tatooine! :D

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
SOOOOOo much Tatooine stuff out there right now.

Jabba's Palace (although grab quickly it is going end off life) - i think amazon have it at 30% off right now
Jabba's Sail Barge
Rancor Pit (a must to go with the palace)
and with the Sandcrawler out in 4 days (Not that i'm counting) and the Cantina out around August there is plenty of sandy planet based fun and all are good sets as well, which is nice.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I figured there would be a lot!!

May have to give the Sandcrawler a miss until I've finally got round to building my ewok village and the death star!!

sith-smith

Grand Master
There are definitely some cool Lego pieces out there.

Couldn't believe when they released all this horror stuff!

So had to buy the lot!! 8)

102_1279.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
monkey_roo said:
SOOOOOo much Tatooine stuff out there right now.

Jabba's Palace (although grab quickly it is going end off life) - i think amazon have it at 30% off right now
Jabba's Sail Barge
Rancor Pit (a must to go with the palace)
and with the Sandcrawler out in 4 days (Not that i'm counting) and the Cantina out around August there is plenty of sandy planet based fun and all are good sets as well, which is nice.

i have the 2003 palace with the add ons :) id love the new palace but £100 notes its too expensive for me :(

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
The Death Star is my favourite Lego piece - it is just so detailed and although costs a whopping £279.00, it is worth it.

I'm personally more excited about the Cantina coming out than the Sandcrawler

wrighty

Sith Lord
Anyone not near a Lego store, you can order the Sandcrawler from last night online. Comes with a free May 4th Poster and Darth Raven. I tried to order mine but it keep saying I need a valid phone number so there is a glitch with the online system for me at moment, might have to call them later.

Simon

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Couldn't wait :)
Used my lunch break to run over to Stratford (not literally) and buy mine. It is great, and my childish excitement was heightened as I was the first customer to buy one from the store. What a happy day.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
monkey_roo said:
Couldn't wait :)
Used my lunch break to run over to Stratford (not literally) and buy mine. It is great, and my childish excitement was heightened as I was the first customer to buy one from the store. What a happy day.

A day to remember I'm sure, I think US customers have to wait till 4th May, but we seem to have it early.

Let us know how the build goes and what you think of it as a model

poncho

Grand Master
collecting lego simpsons figs....got 5 so far and no doubles...the odds are getting worse for my next purchase.

felt a bit stupid feeling the packets in smyths stores for ages...got a few looks. if i was a kid they wouldnt bat an eyelid i guess :lol:

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
collecting lego simpsons figs....got 5 so far and no doubles...the odds are getting worse for my next purchase.

felt a bit stupid feeling the packets in smyths stores for ages...got a few looks. if i was a kid they wouldnt bat an eyelid i guess :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Top Bottom