The FA Cup final

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ok I don't like United or Chelsea and as I was out on the piss on Friday night and still suffering while the game was on, but that was possibly THE most boring game I can remember watchin!

I vaguely remember watchin the Coventry Spurs final in '87, aged 8 and being bored shitless. But that was nothin compared to yesterday.
Anyone else think that was the worst final they've seen?

bunjam

Youngling
i totally agree WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP what makes it worse is these two teams are the best in the prem

bunjam

Youngling
:lol: nice one, no i guess that could soon be my teams city rival but i always console myself with 3-0. "small team" eh rafa

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm off to Liverpool on Wednesday to watch the game there, should be a decent laugh either way (although our hotel is in Toxteth)!

So IF they lose I won't be on before Thursday night at the earliest, as my flight isn't till then, and it'll probably be Friday before I get near a computer.

2stripes

Jedi Master
I enjoyed watching 90'000 fans pay Ã'£18 for a program and a burger to watch 22 overpaid ponces all trying to look like they were over the moon/devestated for the cameras at the end after working on their tans round Wembley for 120 minutes. I could almost here Ronaldo thinking, "how am I going to come to terms with such a set back, where does my career go from here..Oh wait I'm Ronaldo I'm loaded and I'm probably related to Jesus ..ah **** it I'll buy a porsche and drive it off the roof of my mansion into my Ronaldo shaped swimming pool that'll cheer me up".

Ronaldo for 'Joseph' - you know it makes sense. :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I vaguely remember watchin the Coventry Spurs final in '87, aged 8 and being bored shitless. But that was nothin compared to yesterday.
The 1996 FA Cup Final between Liverpool and Man Utd was just as bad, so much for the Manc's playing great attacking football !! :lol:

2stripes

Jedi Master
I thought the '87 final was quite good 3-2 flying headers, what more can you want.

I remember the '86 final, i cried and had a fight with my mate who wore his Liverpool kit and wouldn't stop dancing round me in the park singing 'champions', we'd just blown the league in the last couple of weeks too :cry:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
craignwo4life said:
weasel said:
The 1996 FA Cup Final between Liverpool and Man Utd was just as bad, so much for the Manc's playing great attacking football !! :lol:

I'm trying to block that one out!
Those bloody suits! :twisted: :evil: :oops:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
2stripes said:
I thought the '87 final was quite good 3-2 flying headers, what more can you want.

I remember the '86 final, i cried and had a fight with my mate who wore his Liverpool kit and wouldn't stop dancing round me in the park singing 'champions', we'd just blown the league in the last couple of weeks too :cry:

cause you lost or you relised how **** you really are :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom