The Bad Batch season 3

Pomse2001

Grand Master
nice another great episode and we saw a scene with sunshine outside for a few sec. in the beginning of the episode :ROFLMAO:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I hope the double stack the last two episodes next week - not sure I want this to drag out any longer.
I felt this week was fun in parts and functional in others - really just moving the characters around to where they are needed for the grand final.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last episode was really great and a nice long episode, but a little sad that this are the end of such a great series. I had hoped for a season 4.

Also a cool scene with tarkin coming to the planet with his star destroyer, I guess this must be the first or one the first star destroyers. I do not remember to have seen one before in the bad batch.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great series that definitely grew on me, and yes I'm disappointed that it's finished too.
I liked the way it was animated, except it could be a bit too dark at times to see what was going on.
A nice link to Rogue One at the end too, it's a shame that we won't get to follow Omega in her adventures with the Rebels.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Really enjoyed that last episode - seeing the beast back for a cameo was fantastic, that was one of the best Clone Wars stories back in the day so to get that reference was a real treat. The story itself was pretty simple but there was enough emotion in it and I loved the ending.

I wouldn't bet that this is the end though, I can see a 'Rebellion' show coming some time that does bring Omega back. there are plenty of stories that can be told/created from that era that won't mess with the timeline and seeing what a rebel cell gets up to over five years of fighting could be fun - maybe something that strikes a different tone to Rogue One... The animation is too good for this to be the end....

Latest posts

Top Bottom