Taff's Jawa Focus

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Taffius said:
Yep. Will be mate. Its a hard focus to retain when I am after so many other items.
Also learnt a hard collecting lesson today so feeling pretty poop to be honest.
My own fault for being trusting and lazy. On a +ve note, gained a value lesson that cost both in pride and what little rep I thought I might have stupidly self attained.
Gutted but there we go. Move on and notch that up and in the scale of life, its small compared to other issues and worries people have so...

What happened? :(

Taffius

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Taffius said:
Yep. Will be mate. Its a hard focus to retain when I am after so many other items.
My own fault for being trusting and lazy. On a +ve note, gained a value lesson that cost both in pride and what little rep I thought I might have stupidly self attained.
Gutted but there we go. Move on and notch that up and in the scale of life, its small compared to other issues and worries people have so...

Got lazy and learnt a hard lesson in my collecting experience. I suppose a right of passage in some sense.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Taffius said:
theforceuk said:
Taffius said:

Got lazy and learnt a hard lesson in my collecting experience. I suppose a right of passage in some sense.

Don't worry about it, we have all been stitched up at some point in this hobby. I brought a fake VC Jawa back in 1999 for £120! :lol:

Some good storys on this old thread.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21330&hilit=vc+jawa+stitch+up

Taffius

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Taffius said:
theforceuk said:

Don't worry about it, we have all been stitched up at some point in this hobby. I brought a fake VC Jawa back in 1999 for £120! :lol:

No I did the balls up and passed it on! Well gutted. Still hurts.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Don't worry about it, as long as you have done all you can to sort it out after.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Taffius said:
theforceuk said:
Taffius said:

:(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom