My nearly completed focus

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
My nearly completed set.
All I need is a mint unpunched Power Droid to complete this unintentional set.
( please see my wanted post )
Paul

Attachments

• 20200712_170942.jpg
    20200712_170942.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 237

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great looking run and hopefully you'll be able to complete it soon. The PD can be a tricky one but it'll be well worth the wait once it joins the gang :D

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Lovely. What's your favourite? There's so many nice card Back arts on the 21 back run. I've always really liked the colours on the Snaggletooth but it's got to be Luke X-Wing or Greedo for me.

I'm not really sure, LXW, and possibly the 2 droids if I had to pick. But as a child I didn't have any of them.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Lovely set, mate 8) There's a PD coming up at the next Vectis auction, but may not be good enough for you- think it may be dinged and punched.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cazza said:
Lovely set, mate 8) There's a PD coming up at the next Vectis auction, but may not be good enough for you- think it may be dinged and punched.

Thanks Cazza, you're the first to mention it.
I have been looking at it, but I think if possible I need to go unpunched to complete the set.
OCD 🤔

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Well done, mate. Love the Palitoy 20-backs. Such a great and varied set of the more obscure characters. Fabulous condition, some real toughies in there.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well done, mate. Love the Palitoy 20-backs. Such a great and varied set of the more obscure characters. Fabulous condition, some real toughies in there.
Thanks although I did have luck in the Vectis auction with 5 coming from there in one go.
And an unexpected chewbacca too. 🙄
Walrus man has to be the worse character - who really wants him ?
But I can't take the credit for the power droid as my wife saw it on Facebook, I'm not a fan of Facebook.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I agree about Wally, defo the worst in the run. Still great in his own way though! Good work by your wife ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom