Star Wars Micro Collection Death Star World

yogi

Jedi Knight
Hi guys,

Dont know much about Micro. Any ideas on a rough value of this, assuming it is complete and in the condition pictured.
I understand it is one of the hardest, if not the hardest Micro set to acquire.

Cheers!

Attachments

• dscr.jpg
    dscr.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 219

Palifan

Sith Lord
There was one on RS recently (and maybe still there), for $250 plus shipping in the same condition. I thought that was a little high seeming as there are no fees and looking at ebay sales I think somewhere from $150- $200 is about right.

Sorry for putting the prices in dollars but that's how they are all listed.

Ian

Oh and here's the link - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1120327/

sith-smith

Grand Master
I think you're probably right.

I didn't go for the Death Star world as I figured it was too high.

I bought a mint sealed bespin world from another US seller for under $100, which is significantly less than the one in the RS listing.

yogi

Jedi Knight
That's great Ian, cheers. Hadn't gotten around to checking completed eBay listings, so I appreciate the effort!

Gary, it will be a while before I have this in hand. It looks pretty cool IMO, so may hold onto it. If I do decide to move it on I will be sure to let you know.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
It's a tough one to get for sure but the Falcon (Sears eclusive) and the Snowspeeder are the hardest to come by.

Shame it doesn't have the inserts but I'd see this at £125-£150. If it was mint unused (but opened), £200 plus.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've got both Bespin and Hoth world complete with the Hoth one being unused contents. I didn't intend to get any more than the Bespin one as I have all the separate boxed Bespin sets still sealed ( and opened for some reason?!), and thought I might as well get the world set to complete the run. After getting the Hoth one I then thought I may as well get the Death Star World one to complete the world run ( I'm sure this happens to a lot of us, you just buy one and the next minute you're after a complete run :lol: ). I decided to not go for as good a conditioned one so bought one with a slightly tatty box and no inserts or paperwork for around $100. I noticed there were a couple of figures missing and then did my old trick of buying another which was without box but had all the figures in better condition. This is something that I always tend to do and never learn to just wait and buy the one I want in the first place!

Maybe one day I'll get it right but as the second one only cost $60 it means I now have two and my son can have the one in worse condition to play with. It completes my run and at least my son gets something cool to play with ( along with me enjoying seeing him with it). I have decided that that really is where I'm going to stop with the micro collection series and not go for the vehicles. I did get a loose snow speeder but found that it wasn't quite for me. I do however love the boxes for these as well as the falcon but some times you just have to throw the towel in and say enough is enough. Saying that though I told myself the same thing about anything Star Wars related a few weeks back and am now waiting for the Droids 12" R2 to arrive after SDCC 2015 :lol:

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom