RESEALED Stormtrooper MOC price please

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Hi @Darkest_Logic, sorry for the delay in replying - was trying to read up on the blasters and sabers yesterday but it just fried my head even more I think, ha ha.
I forgot to respond to your comment that there is some white on the blaster - not sure what it is? ANOTHER thing for me to research - frosting!

I really appreciate all your help and advice - are you planning on amending any of your valuations after any recent comments?

I'm going to put a cheaper item on the for sale board, whilst trying to sort these 3 items out.

Regards :)
That's okay, with all these different terms it can be overwhelming and take time to understand (y)

No worries. Even though the market seems to have drop more than I thought, I will keep with my estimates as you can always put best offer on the price as well and if someone makes an offer which your happy with you can always accept.

Regarding the Boba Fett blaster, does that mean you might have a Boba Fett resealed card? If so I be interested in that one.

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi, unfortunately I do not have a carded Boba Fett, sealed or otherwise, just a loose one. I was just looking at the blasters to try and work out which one the Stormtrooper usually has and to see if there is any price difference for it as the V5 one sells for £60 currently on evilbay.

I THINK the Luke Jedi Knight has a M3 Blue Smile, Hong Kong Saber - looking at rebelscum/imperial gunnery etc and that the blue saber was earlier than the green one - see I am trying to learn, ha ha

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Hi, unfortunately I do not have a carded Boba Fett, sealed or otherwise, just a loose one. I was just looking at the blasters to try and work out which one the Stormtrooper usually has and to see if there is any price difference for it as the V5 one sells for £60 currently on evilbay.

I THINK the Luke Jedi Knight has a M3 Blue Smile, Hong Kong Saber - looking at rebelscum/imperial gunnery etc and that the blue saber was earlier than the green one - see I am trying to learn, ha ha
ah okay. Yeah normally standard mould ones go for around £15 or so.

Yeah, I think with the accessories which are resealed, if you have clear pictures and can ID them on which mould they are from those sites, it would really help with the sales (y)

Top Bottom