Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 2 - Group B

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 2 - Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

We are now in the 2nd round.

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound has only made it 1 time to the quater finals. Will it do it again in 2024 ? :unsure:

Darth Vader Tie Fighter have been 4 times in the quater finals. So it must be a big surprise if we do not see it in the next round :unsure:

Land speeder, this are only the 2nd time it is in the 2nd round and it has never made it to the quater finals before. Can it do it in 2024 ? :unsure:

Side Gunner Vehicle, this are the first time it is in the 2nd round. Can it make another big surprise again ? :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound (2).jpg Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

Darth Vader Tie Fighter (2).jpg Darth Vader Tie Fighter.jpg

Land speeder (2).jpg Land speeder.jpg

Side Gunner Vehicle1.jpg Side Gunner Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
after the first 14 votes it looks like we have a big battle in this group. Who will go to the next round :unsure:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
This is tough for me as it's the wrong X-Wing and the wrong Land Speeder in a group that also has the Side Gunner, which I don't care for. In the end I've gone for Vader's TIE and the X-Wing, but only because I'd like to see the Palitoy Land Speeder beat the Kenner version :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
This is tough for me as it's the wrong X-Wing and the wrong Land Speeder in a group that also has the Side Gunner, which I don't care for. In the end I've gone for Vader's TIE and the X-Wing, but only because I'd like to see the Palitoy Land Speeder beat the Kenner version :)
I love what you write, only because I'd like to see the Palitoy Land Speeder beat the Kenner version :ROFLMAO: then we must hope the palitoy speeder does not get knocked out in the 2nd round (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
25 members have now voted. Looks like this group are also a race to the end. Who will go to the next round :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
27 members have now voted, great to see so many members vote (y) there are still time to vote if you have not voted yet :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
what a battle we had in this group and we got the first draw in 2024.

Darth Vader Tie Fighter got the 1st place

Battle Damaged X-Wing and Land speeder both got 14 votes so they are both going to the quater finals.

Thanks for the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom