Some sad news: Bram is Unwell

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi guys.

Thanks so much for your kind messages. It really means a lot to me.

I'm still in hospital waiting for confirmation of the diagnosis. This has quite possibly been the worst week of my life. If it was not for friends and family. I don't know what i would do.

Once diagnosis is confirmed I am hoping to transfer to a private hospital to continue my treatment.

Thanks again.

Bram

maniac79

Jedi Master
Nice to hear from you personally. I've really been thinking about you since I read this post and am even talking with my gf about you. She actually "knows" you, as I have shown her your wedding pics to show her how to do it right. ;)

Our thoughts are with you and we hope all will be better soon.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Bram,

Everyone on here thinks you rock.

Take your time buddy, look forward to having you back full time.

Grant

e30318is

Sith Lord
Good to hear from you pal, i know how the time passes painfully slowly in hospital, my thoughts and best wishes are with you mate.
Hope you feel better soon Bram.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Havent been on here for a while so only just seen this.

Bram, wishing you a speedy recovery mate. Really hate hearing stuff like this as the people on here I class as a second family.

Chin up mate, were all thinking of you.

Chris

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Great to hear from you Bram, hospitals are not the best place to make time fly, so do some catching up on research while your grounded as it will help, had a couple of weeks in hospital myself only a few months back so I know its a bore at best, I do hope you get some dominative answers quickly as the not knowing is the worst.

Heal real quick

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

Unfortunately they couldn't find anything on the tests, so effectively we are back to square one.

I took a turn for the worse on Tuesday night and was rushed back into hospital. I am having intravenous anti-biotics, Paracetamol and tramadol to control everything and hopefully bring down the inflammation.

I will probably have to have either keyhole or major surgery to find out what's happening and or cure the problem.

Please bare with me if you contact me about stuff for sale. I will get back to you ASAP.

Bram

Lee77

Sith Lord
**** Bram, you must be getting sick of that place. I hope they find the problem soon buddy. All the best mate.
Lee.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Lee77 said:
**** Bram, you must be getting sick of that place. I hope they find the problem soon buddy. All the best mate.
Lee.

It's absolutely unbearable! I don't know why they can't figure out what's going on. I've seen 3 consultants and 7 different doctors. Surely someone knows something...

:cry:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bram, thats **** mate. :( I really hope they can come up with some answers soon for you.

My wifes uncle had similar problems, they new he had a serious infection but couldnt work out where it was steming from.

Thoughts are with you buddy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom