Show of your truly rare items

C20ona

Youngling
What a great thread. And those vintage yoghurt pots - awesome! I've thankfully still got a few Star Wars items after my somewhat 'eventful' divorce, most of which are grail items for me. But the two more unusual items I own are my Jorg Sacul figure from Japan with it's flyer:
51966742520_1cc6936b87_k.jpg
Jorg Sacul Action Figure (Japan) by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

And my other item being the TRU Rocket Firing Boba Fett which came with a letter from TRU confirming I was a winner (1/850 given away prior release):
52617166401_3ff6438959_k.jpg
Rocket Firing Boba Fett - UK TRU Competition Exclusive - 90 by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

With the rarest (I think, I've lost touch with valuations these days) is maybe my Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper Figure (+ Card, pin and trooper patch). I was after this figure for YEARS and finally managed to track down a goodie to go with my other related items (still after the folder!).
51848612490_9c66c934a0_k.jpg
Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper + Card by Kenny Codona, on Flickr
51850344475_fe109df394_k.jpg
Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper Patch by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

Cheers

Kenny

Last edited:

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
What a great thread. And those vintage yoghurt pots - awesome! I've thankfully still got a few Star Wars items after my somewhat 'eventful' divorce, most of which are grail items for me. But the two more unusual items I own are my Jorg Sacul figure from Japan with it's flyer: View attachment 184363Jorg Sacul Action Figure (Japan) by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

And my other item being the TRU Rocket Firing Boba Fett which came with a letter from TRU confirming I was a winner (1/850 given away prior release): View attachment 184364Rocket Firing Boba Fett - UK TRU Competition Exclusive - 90 by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

With the rarest (I think, I've lost touch with valuations these days) is maybe my Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper Figure (+ Card, pin and trooper patch). I was after this figure for YEARS and finally managed to track down a goodie to go with my other related items (still after the folder!).
View attachment 184408Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper + Card by Kenny Codona, on Flickr
View attachment 184409Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper Patch by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

Cheers

Kenny
Are you a member of the 501st?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a great thread. And those vintage yoghurt pots - awesome! I've thankfully still got a few Star Wars items after my somewhat 'eventful' divorce, most of which are grail items for me. But the two more unusual items I own are my Jorg Sacul figure from Japan with it's flyer: Jorg Sacul Action Figure (Japan) by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

And my other item being the TRU Rocket Firing Boba Fett which came with a letter from TRU confirming I was a winner (1/850 given away prior release): Rocket Firing Boba Fett - UK TRU Competition Exclusive - 90 by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper + Card by Kenny Codona, on Flickr
Tournament of Roses Stormtrooper Patch by Kenny Codona, on Flickr

Cheers

Kenny

Thanks kenny for sharing your rare items (y) they are awesome ;)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
I also want to see that Tri-logo and Joseph we would also like to see your rare boba items here on the forum, I know you have some cool boba items ;) :giggle:
You know what I am like with trilogo Boba Fett cards these days 😂. Thanks Lars, my focus is no where near as cool as that amazing group picture of Boba Fett mocs but once I have time to sort out everything I could possible do a post (y)

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Here's my two truly rare items - an original script, and cast & crew Glory Book, from Star Wars.

View attachment 46886

The script is a hybrid between the 4th Draft (green pages) and the Revised 4th Draft (pink pages). The pink pages, which are the later version, go up to the scene where the Falcon leaves Tatooine. I'm guessing therefore that the script was produced for the Tunisia shoot, which was the first part of the movie to be filmed. The earlier 4th Draft has some notable differences from the filmed version, such as Ben surviving the Death Star and appearing in the rest of the movie.

View attachment 46887

View attachment 46888

The Glory Books are black and white photo albums that were produced in limited numbers as thank you gifts to key cast and crew members for their contributions to Star Wars. This copy is a photographers proof (there are reference numbers and notes on the reverse of some of the pages), and is lacking a dedication, but has the signatures of George Lucas and Gary Kurtz on the final page.

View attachment 46889

View attachment 46890

These two items are definitely amongst the centre pieces of my collection.
Wow

Pomse2001

Grand Master
You know what I am like with trilogo Boba Fett cards these days 😂. Thanks Lars, my focus is no where near as cool as that amazing group picture of Boba Fett mocs but once I have time to sort out everything I could possible do a post (y)
Great, I am sure many of us can't wait to see that picture (y) Yes I know you love tri-logo boba stuff :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Top Bottom