sad news

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
last night my old school almost completwely burnt to ground .ok i hated the place but why do i suddenly feel i lost some thing special .i was far from the model student but alot of memories have been burnt away even though 90 percent got me in detention

Joe

Grand Master
Wasn't you was it John and that feeling is guilt and remorse?? :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Its **** when you think of all the dinner ladies out of work and the course work lost ,kids being sent to other schools .i gonna offer help for free in rebuilding it

Joe

Grand Master
Nice one mate, good of you!

I reckon it was kids, number 1 cause of fires at schools - unruly kids!

Any news on the "official" cause??

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I HATED my old school, I'd gladly burn it down if I thought I could get away with it! :twisted: :evil:

Dom

Jedi Master
weasel said:
I HATED my old school, I'd gladly burn it down if I thought I could get away with it! :twisted: :evil:

yeah me and all mate

I'm slightly more concerned about the philosophical comments from old Jabs

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
If this is going to turn into a debate about wether or not we like our old schools then i will chime in straight away. I went to an all boys school in Rugby. As the game or Rugby Union (the finest sport around) was "invented there" and i played the fine game at quite a high level, imagine my disgust when i found out that they built a new building on the sports field - taking up the lower section of the 1ST XV rugby pitch.

If the ****in place burnt down know then great = at least they could re-instate one of the finest schools rugby pitches around. I can still remember playing Rugby School 1ST XV both at home ( on the pitch described above) and on their's - what a blood bath that was!"!!!!!!!">":>!":">:"

Steve :twisted:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Dom said:
weasel said:

yeah me and all mate

I'm slightly more concerned about the philosophical comments from old Jabs

He's just drunk mate, he'll be back to normal when he stops drinking paint thinner!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom