good photobucket news (ransom images have been restored)

poncho

Grand Master
i see my old photobucket images are back up in the old threads. i thought photobucket had major issues or something i havnt used for 18 months or so mind

poncho

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Thanks Chris - looks like they may have lifted their image hosting ransom
i looked up my mouldy moc thread and it came up. ive rebooted it as i took it out today to see it faired up in storage

poncho

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Thanks Chris - looks like they may have lifted their image hosting ransom
so if i logged in say a couple of months ago i wouldnt be able to view my old pictures correct?

poncho

Grand Master
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/05/17/1508498/0/en/Photobucket-Introduces-New-Management-Team-and-Pricing-Plan-to-Address-Diverse-Customer-Needs-and-Re-establish-Customer-Trust.html

from may 2018!

poncho

Grand Master
from above article!!!!

As of today, all hosted images that Photobucket's customers had lost access to last year have been restored.

"There are more changes coming, but we hope that this initial subscription offering and restoring access to customers' photos will help to reinstate goodwill among our customers who had depended on Photobucket to conduct business and share their work," said Leonard.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
poncho said:
from above article!!!!

As of today, all hosted images that Photobucket's customers had lost access to last year have been restored.

"There are more changes coming, but we hope that this initial subscription offering and restoring access to customers' photos will help to reinstate goodwill among our customers who had depended on Photobucket to conduct business and share their work," said Leonard.

Photo **** it can take a hike. Moved mine onto imgur. Thyeve done it once, they can do it again...

:roll:

Jason

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Oddly, mine never seemed to be locked out, having said that I probably only hosted a dozen or so for my limelight on here

spoons

Grand Master
thats actually a bit of a shame. Since they made the business ruining decision to charge there have been a lot less pop-ups, and as I do use it as a storage facility thats been really good.

Suspect the pop-ups will now be back :roll:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
That's amazing.

So great seeing all those images from years ago. Its enjoyable reading the old threads as well. Some bargains were had back then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom