RIP Yaphet Kotto

stu70

Padawan
Just read that Yaphet Kotto has passed away, been in so many things, Live and Let Die obviously, but Parker was always my favourite character in Alien. Very sad.

16xp-kotto-1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sad news. He was a fine actor and great in Alien, The Running Man and Live and Let Die, to name just three of his films. I didn't realise he turned down a role in The Empire Strikes Back (I'm guessing Lando) and also the role of Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek The Next Generation!

Rest in peace.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh dear another one that has left us
RIP

Snaketibe said:
I didn't realise he turned down a role in The Empire Strikes Back (I'm guessing Lando) and also the role of Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek The Next Generation!

Wow I didn't know that, now that would have been very interesting to have seen how different they would have been with a different actor playing those parts.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sad news :( Alien is one of my favourite films- Parker and Brett are such a brilliant double act and both are now gone :(

R.I.P.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I only remember him from a few movies, but I think he was awesome as a bad guy in 007 and also awesome in alien, RIP

bond.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom