Richard Roundtree RIP

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Richard Roundtree has passed away, 81 years old, RIP, thanks for your great work as an actor.

Like Sean Connery was mr. James Bond, Richard was mr. Shaft.

I remember him from the Shaft movies and Shaft tv series.

01.jpg

I also remember him from a few other movies and he worked with some of the best actors and actress.

In the movie Earthquake he worked with stars like Charlton Heston, George Kennedy, Walter Matthau and Donald Moffat.

02.jpg

In the movie Diamonds he worked again with a great actor, this time he worked with Robert Shaw.

03.jpg

In Escape to Athena he again worked with some of the best. Here he worked with Roger Moore, Telly Savalas, David Niven, Claudia Cardinale and Elliott Gould.

04.jpg

In Game for Vultures he again worked with some of the best. Here he worked with Richard Harris, Joan Collins and Denholm Elliott.

05.jpg

Another great movie wih Richard Roundtree are Day of the Assassin. Here he worked with Glenn Ford, Chuck Conners and Henry Silva.

06.jpg

in an An Eye for an Eye he worked with Chuck Norris, Christopher Lee, Matt Clark and Mako.

08.jpg

In City Heat he worked with Clint Eastwood, Burt Reynolds, Robert Davi and John Hancock.

10.jpg

Maniac Cop a movie I saw for the first time a few months ago, awesome movie. Here he worked with Tom Atkins, Bruce Campbell, Laurene Landon, William Smith and Robert Z'dar, the guy with the biggest jaw I have ever seen.

11.jpg

In the movie seven he had a smaller part and worked with Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey and R. Lee Ermey.

13.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom