RIP Carl Weathers

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Actor Carl Weathers has passed away aged 76. Star of the 'Rocky' movies, where he played Apollo Creed, the original 'Predator' movie, and countless others, as well as more recently seen playing Greef Karga in 'The Mandalorian', Carl had a 50-year long Hollywood career. He was a terrific actor, and he will be much missed.

1706912980368.png

This one sucks :(.

Rest in peace Carl.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Agreed, it really does.

My brother was lucky enough to have worked with him and confirmed he was an absolute gent.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sad news to see, especially after he was having such a recent comeback.

RIP to another of my childhood favorites.

Ian

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'd just watched an episode of The Mandalorian with him in it and then saw the post of Facebook

Very sad. RIP

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
V sad news! I will be watching some Rocky films in tribute to Carl🥲

II had the pleasure seeing him in 2016 at London Film & Comicon😎

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Very sad news, RIP.

I remember him from so many good movies and series, thanks for your great work.

Carl worked with the best and his first movie ever was Magnum Force. He was only a demonstrator in that movie so I guess he did not work for real with the stars in that movie, Clint Eastwood and Hal Holbrook.

Here are a picture with a very young Carl Weathers in Magnum Force

Magnum Force.jpg

I guess we all know Rocky, 2, 3 and 4. I think he was fantastic in this 4 movies and did a great job. Here he worked with the best again. Sylvester Stallone, Burt Young, Brigitte Nielsen, Dolph Lundgren, James Brown, Mr. T and Hulk Hogan.

Rocky 1234.jpg

Close Encounters of the Third Kind, here he worked with Richard Dreyfuss, Teri Garr and Lance Henriksen.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind.jpeg

Force 10 from Navarone here he worked with Harrison Ford, Robert Shaw, Edward Fox, Franco Nero, Barbare Bach and Richard Kiel.

Force 10 from Navarone.jpg

Predator, here he worked with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Sonny Landham and Bill Duke.

Predator.jpg

Action Jackson here he worked again with Bill Duke but also Sharon Stone, Robert Davi, Ed O'Ross and Craig T. Nelson

Action Jackson.jpg

Death Hunt, here he worked with Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin and Ed Lauter.

Death Hunt.jpg

Last I also think he was awesome in The Mandalorian

The Mandalorian.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
What a legend! Great actor, great screen presence. Loved him in Predator but he'll always be Apollo Creed to me. He was good in the Mandalorian too. Saw him at Brighton Comicon some years ago. Sad day ☹️

Latest posts

Top Bottom