RIP Raquel Welch

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Actress and model Raquel Welch has died aged 82:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64657781

A true superstar of her day, and an icon and pin-up for millions.

Rest in peace

1676507831343.png

Raquel One Million.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
RIP, Very sad news, 82 is not a high age today. She worked with the best and was a great actress, thanks for all your great work.

Some of the things I remember her from was from westerns, she was awesome as a female cowboy and very hot.

100 Rifles, awesome western where she worked with Jim Brown and Burt Reynolds

100 Rifles.jpg

Bandolero! another great westen where she worked James Stewart, Dean Martin and George Kennedy.

Bandolero!.jpg

Hannie Caulder another awesome western, here she worked with Robert Culp, good old Ernest Borgnine, Jack Elam and Christopher Lee.

Hannie Caulder.jpg

Fuzz an action movie, here she again worked with Burt Reynolds and also great actors like Jack Weston, Tom Skerritt and Yul Brynner.

Fuzz.jpg

The Three Musketeers, my first movie I saw with her. Here she worked again with a lot of great actors and actress. Oliver Reed, Richard Chamberlain, Michael York, Christopher Lee (Again),
Faya Dunaway, Charlton Heston, Joss Ackland and Sybil Danning.

The Three Musketeers.JPG

The Four Musketeers here she was again working with Oliver Reed, Richard Chamberlain, Michael York, Christopher Lee,
Faya Dunaway, Charlton Heston and Sybil Danning.

The Four Musketeers.jpg

The Prince and the Pauper, here she again worked with great actors. Oliver Reed, Ernest Borgnine, George C. Scott, David Hemmings, Harry Andrews and Sybil Danning.

The Prince and the Pauper.jpg

I also remember her from an episode of Muppet Show, here she worked with Kermit 😂

welch.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom