Premier League predictions thread 20-21

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
Well, the season is over so time to look back and remind ourselves how we all know FA.

The usual combination of great guesses, and woefully inaccurate predictions.

I think the winner is this one though....................

theforceuk said:
18) Any random predictions you want to make - VAR works really well.

:shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

For the record, my best guess at the various winners of each category.....

1) PL winner....... City
2) Team that comes second behind City.......Utd
3) Other CL qualifiers......Pool, Chelsea
4) FAC winner.........Leicester
5) Worthless Cup winner.......City
6) CL Winner......City/Chelsea TBC
7) CL runner up......See above
8 ) Europa League winner.....Utd/Villareal TBC
9 ) Relegated from PL.......SU, WBA, Fulham
10) The award for the team that massively exceeds expectations......Take your pick, Leicester, or WH, possibly Leeds. Probably WH.
11) Team that stinks the place out and does much worse than they should....Again, take your pick, Pool for 1/3 of season, Spurs/Arsenal, SU, Saints.
12) The Mo Salah award for best signing of the summer.......Diaz for City, Souchek at WH, Ollie Watkins, who have I missed?!
13) Wayne Rooney award for worst signing of the summer......Apologies to James Rodriguez, you did better than I thought, Rhian Brewster £25m for no goals and getting over looked in favour of an untried 17yr old. That's pretty bad.
14) First manager sacked......Billic
15) Top scorer....Kane
16) First player to test positive for Covid (after the season starts)....Feck knows who that was
17) The Brendan Rodgers award for the team that gets into a great position and chokes......Step forward Brendan and reclaim your trophy.

Yeah I remember predicting that with a sarcastic tone. lol My views on VAR have not changed for years! Read this thread from 6 years ago.

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21653&hilit=premier+league+discussion+technology&start=540

Read from the page before, really funny! I don't think my predictions could have been any worse for this season.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
theforceuk said:
weasel said:
Well, the season is over so time to look back and remind ourselves how we all know FA.

The usual combination of great guesses, and woefully inaccurate predictions.

I think the winner is this one though....................

theforceuk said:
18) Any random predictions you want to make - VAR works really well.

:shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

For the record, my best guess at the various winners of each category.....

1) PL winner....... City
2) Team that comes second behind City.......Utd
3) Other CL qualifiers......Pool, Chelsea
4) FAC winner.........Leicester
5) Worthless Cup winner.......City
6) CL Winner......City/Chelsea TBC
7) CL runner up......See above
8 ) Europa League winner.....Utd/Villareal TBC
9 ) Relegated from PL.......SU, WBA, Fulham
10) The award for the team that massively exceeds expectations......Take your pick, Leicester, or WH, possibly Leeds. Probably WH.
11) Team that stinks the place out and does much worse than they should....Again, take your pick, Pool for 1/3 of season, Spurs/Arsenal, SU, Saints.
12) The Mo Salah award for best signing of the summer.......Diaz for City, Souchek at WH, Ollie Watkins, who have I missed?!
13) Wayne Rooney award for worst signing of the summer......Apologies to James Rodriguez, you did better than I thought, Rhian Brewster £25m for no goals and getting over looked in favour of an untried 17yr old. That's pretty bad.
14) First manager sacked......Billic
15) Top scorer....Kane
16) First player to test positive for Covid (after the season starts)....Feck knows who that was
17) The Brendan Rodgers award for the team that gets into a great position and chokes......Step forward Brendan and reclaim your trophy.

Yeah I remember predicting that with a sarcastic tone. lol My views on VAR have not changed for years! Read this thread from 6 years ago.

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21653&hilit=premier+league+discussion+technology&start=540

Read from the page before, really funny! I don't think my predictions could have been any worse for this season.

Sarcasim…..a ha!!! :wink: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom