Premier League Predictions 21/22

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
It was interesting seeing the BBC pundits predictions today, the vast majority went with either Chelsea or City. Very few betting on Liverpool or United.
Aye, I saw them. City and Chelsea the whole way. A lot of old club bias in a few of the predictions too. To be expected I guess.
Oh yeah the CWC, that thing doesn't count does it. Like the bloody FA Vase trophy. I'll go with Arsenal for that if their in it.
They ain't, Spurs are.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Some great guesses in there, and ehhh some not so good.

@TheJabbaWookie Lukaku to be signing of the season and top scorer!? Dafuq?

Tho credit where it's due, you and @theforceuk had Everton to stink the place out. They must have been runners up in that section to Utd.

Did I get the first manager sacked right? I can't remember who it was

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Need to have a look at this, pretty sure I said Liverpool to win the FA Cup, probably the only thing I got correct!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm going for Utd for the premiership, shock horror!

just think we have a chance this season, some great signings to an already stable squad, I may rue the day, but think we have a good chance this season.
bring on the stress!
Classic Michael! 😂

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
OK here goes, always hard without the transfer window being finished (I think Weasal disqualified me last time I waited!)

1) PL winner - City
2) Team that comes second - Chelsea
3) Other CL qualifiers (PL only, no UEFA cup backdooring) - Liverpool, Man United
4) FAC winner - Arsenal
5) Worthless Cup winner - Chelsea
6) CL Winner - City
7) CL runner up - PSG
8 ) Europa League winner - Probably a team who drops out of the CL group stage, Bayern?
9 ) UEFA Europa Conference fizzy CWC farce waste of time cup winner - Spurs
10) Relegated from PL - Southampton, Norwich, Brentford
11) The award for the team that massively exceeds expectations - West Ham
12) Team that stinks the place out and does much worse than they should - this is a tough one this year, Everton?
13) The Mo Salah award for best signing of the summer - Messi
14) The Lukaku/Jack Grealish award for worst signing of the summer - Lukaku
15) First manager sacked - Rafa
16) Top scorer - Kane if he stays at Spurs (but still probably won't win anything) he won't get the same kind of service if he goes to City
17) Top assister - De Bruyne
18) The Brendan Rodgers award for the team that gets into a great position and chokes. - Leicester
19) Any random predictions you want to make - PSG will still not win anything because Poch can't defend

Well now the CL final is over we can wrap this up. I got a few right, going to give myself half a point for West Ham because I think they've done well, would have been a full point if they finished above United. I also think Spurs might have won the Conference League if they hadn't been kicked out :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom