Pomse2001 is a top man.......

Paul1976

Padawan
Bought a loose figure from Lars, great communication and excellent packing. Arrived super fast too. Thoroughly recommended seller - top man!

Paul

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Lars IS a top man! He purchased a few items from me and as always he's a pleasure to have a deal with.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I just bought some Tri-Pod Laser Cannon instructions from Lars. He is a terrific member of this forum and an absolute pleasure to deal with. His packing is excellent and he posted my delivery immediately.

I look forward to buying and selling with Lars again in the future.

Jeremy

Cikatro Vizago

Youngling
Dealing with Lars has been great. He is a nice and very reliable seller. Fair price. Superb figure. Excellently protected. Fast delivery. All perfect!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Great comms from Lars and fast payment. As you would expect a really smooth sale. A real asset to SWFUK!

Paul.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
SNAGGLE said:
Great to deal with
Spot on comms
Great all round
Cheers Lars :D

thanks mate for the feedback, I must admit I did not know I had 2 feedback threads :lol:

Here is a link to the correct one :lol: https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12906

Gadders

Padawan
Received my item from Lars just now. He's been an absolute pleasure to deal with, very friendly and polite and an all round top guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom