Pomse2001 is a top man.......

lejackal

Grand Master
I can confirm that he is indeed a top man to deal with having just completed a trade with Lars.

Deal with absolute confidence.

Thanks again my friend

Pabs1977

Padawan
Echoing what others have said here!

Just completed a trade and Lars was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout. Great job on the packing too, bulletproof.

Thanks Lars!

Jibbajabba

Padawan
Just received my cardbacks from Lars, very pleased with them thank you :D

Speedy delivery, superbly packaged and Lars is an absolute gentleman to deal with.

Thanks again 8)

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Just received a couple of figures for my collection today... needless to say that they were expertly packaged, and were sent really quickly after the smooth transaction was completed.
I look forward to future dealings with Lars - speedy communication, and superb service.

A pleasure to deal with Lars,

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Sold a MOC to Lars last week; perfect transaction from start to finish. Friendly communication, instant payment & follow up. Top buyer! Thank you!

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Always a pleasure with Lars,pays on the dot,great communication and hope to do more business soon!!!!well recommended 8)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Lars is a great guy to deal with. He bought a MOC from me. The deal was straight forward and no fuss.

Chris

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Second purchase from Lars ( bought cut card backs ) as with the first time. Great. Exactly as it should be between fellow collectors. Based on my experience do not hesitate to deal with him and trust him.

Many thanks Lars

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Lars is a great guy to deal with and i'd just like everyone to know that :D
Thanks for buying and I hope for more deals in the future,cheers Dave.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
I sold a few bits & pieces to Lars recently and it was a real pleasure doing a deal with him! Super-quick payment, great comms throughout.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Lars knew my son was looking for some beaters for his customs, so he sent me some free of charge! Absolutely top guy 8)

Taffius

Sith Lord
Lars knew I was after items for a focus and sorted me out with a real gem that also had a history attached to it. No ordinary figure!
Really genuine collector that shares a passion thats inspiring. Whether selling, helping or advising, he is up there with great SWF members of all time. Quick delivery, well packaged and a honour and pleasure to deal with
Many thanks my euro friend - legend!
Taff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom