Pomse2001 is a top man.......

SF_S

Padawan
Lars, Thanks for the deal! a great buyer, i didn't expect anything less. You should have no worries dealing with this fella. 8)

thanks again

Sam

plantainman

Jedi Master
another faultless transaction done with Lars, This time a trade. bomb proof packing, items as described, dispatched swiftly, Excellent communication!

Lars is a gentleman and is very warm to deal with, I hope to continue in this regard!

Neil

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Sold some more cardbacks to Lars, as always a top guy to deal with.

thanks m8

P.S......you will come back to buy more cardboard :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
Sold some more cardbacks to Lars, as always a top guy to deal with.

thanks m8

P.S......you will come back to buy more cardboard :wink:

Jedi Mind Tricks, works all the time :lol:

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Thanks for the feedback and here's some for you. :D

Lars is a really nice bloke, great comms. Another smooth transaction.

Cheers buddy

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Trading with Lars is like being a kid again and doing "swapsies" in the playground! So much fun and enthusiasm and really great fun. Cheers mate, delighted with the figures :) Could you find a bigger box nextime?? :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Trading with Lars is like being a kid again and doing "swapsies" in the playground! So much fun and enthusiasm and really great fun. Cheers mate, delighted with the figures :) Could you find a bigger box nextime?? :lol:

Ok maybe I used to big a box and to much polystyrene, but it was only to protect the figures :lol: just be happy that I did not mail the figures in a refrigerator box they are much bigger :mrgreen: :lol: so it was like christmas with that big box ? :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Ok maybe I used to big a box and to much polystyrene, but it was only to protect the figures :lol: just be happy that I did not mail the figures in a refrigerator box they are much bigger :mrgreen: :lol: so it was like christmas with that big box ? :lol:

Mate, it was like lucky-dip! I'm pretty sure I must have missed something in there because I couldn't find the free VCJ ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Pomse2001 said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Mate, it was like lucky-dip! I'm pretty sure I must have missed something in there because I couldn't find the free VCJ ;)

I did not know I had one :? :lol: The VCJ is still on my wish list :lol: did you find the Darth Vader DT saber ? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom