Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
updated my POTF collection picture after I received another A-Wing Pilot, a new Luke Stormtrooper variant and a Yak Face Variant :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Darthin said:
Daym, beeyatch... That's impressive!!!
Takk for at du deler dette med verden :D

Martin

Thanks Martin, I am happy you like it, I hope to do another update soon with more pictures of my collection :wink:

.Q.

Jedi Master
My goodness Lars! Love the army pics of the figures, brilliant. The last shot of all the Chewies really tickled me :lol: , well played Sir.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
.Q. said:
My goodness Lars! Love the army pics of the figures, brilliant. The last shot of all the Chewies really tickled me :lol: , well played Sir.

Thanks Q, I am happy you like it. I will take army pictures of my most of my figures in the future :D Yes the chewie picture will soon be updated again, I have just done a trade
so I am getting a few more chewie variants that I am missing in the collection :D

padawan1351

Hi Lars

thank you for the Link!

nice to see all of these photo's of yours! always good te see ones collection and realize the search is not over yet !

the force IS with you!

greetings from holland

ewok13

Padawan
Wow Lars!

I can see that it has been awhile since I saw your last update. Its just amazing how you have gathered this many variations, and I like the army building! :D I definitely have to come see them In person some day :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
Blimey Charlie. Lovely route you've taken. A good mix of unusual items and set-ups no one else has done. A pleasure to look through.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ewok13 said:
Wow Lars!

I can see that it has been awhile since I saw your last update. Its just amazing how you have gathered this many variations, and I like the army building! :D I definitely have to come see them In person some day :)

Thanks, yes I have been busy with other things. I still need a lot of pictures from my collection. Maybe I should try to find some time for an update. I have also recieved a lot more items since my last update. So most of the pictures need also to be replaced :lol:

You are welcome to see it in person some day :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Blimey Charlie. Lovely route you've taken. A good mix of unusual items and set-ups no one else has done. A pleasure to look through.

Thanks mate for the very kind words, sounds like I need to do some more work in the thread :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I am also thinking about what looks best.

Purple background with no cardback and moc in the back.

or the closet with cardbacks and moc in the background :?

Top Bottom