Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Great collection Lars! You've got some lovely items there. Some nice boxed bits I haven't seen and I like the way you have all the different character collections with the cardbacks. Very cool :wink:

Thanks rob, I am working on replaceing my pictures. So there will not be moc or cardbacks behind the figures. There is not room, so many moc and cardbacks. I will in the future make some great moc and cardback pictures :D

Palifan said:
Looking at collections like this could really make me spend even more on vintage goodness!

Great update Lars!! :D

Ian

Thanks Ian, I am glad you like it :D

Updated again this time with a new picture of my Walrus Man collection :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the kind words :D

I will update the R5-D4 picture later today and add my kenobi loose collection later today :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Updated after I was lucky to get a huge lot.

New picture of my POTF collection after I found many new variants and a little more armybuilding :lol:

Also a new picture of my Hammerhead collection after I added 3 new variants and replaced 2 others with better figures :D

I have also added a new picture of my Farmer luke collection after I added 3 new variants and replaced 1 variant :D

I will update again soon when I have checked more of the figures from my new lot :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
8) fantastic collection Lars, beautiful to see,

Hammerhead shot looks superb, and the LFB s amazing array of figures thanks for letting me drool :!:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
8) fantastic collection Lars, beautiful to see,

Hammerhead shot looks superb, and the LFB s amazing array of figures thanks for letting me drool :!:

Thanks michael for the kind words :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Updated today with new pictures of my Power Droid, R5-D4 and my Walrus Man collection.

After I have received some new variants of them :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Super update Lars.... 8) Love all your variants, looks great.

Thanks Jeff for you very kind words, I also love my variants :lol:

paulcalf said:
**** the bed, that is amazing. First time i've seen your showcase, it is fantastic

Thanks Paul, I did not know this is the first time you seen my collection :D I am happy that you like it, thanks :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thread updated again, found some time to take some pictures of my Han Solo and Chewbacca collection, I hope you all like it :D

Top Bottom