Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Another little update in my first post pictures of my Tusken Raider and Walrus Man collection, I hope you like them :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great collection of pics to look through, can't believe I hadn't seen this before - thanks for sharing; an absolute joy :)

beginner

Jedi Knight
looks great Lars,

i love this custom made Droids moc collection, if it possible you can Show the Cards closer ?
klatschy.gif
Thank you
cheers Axel

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the kind words, I will update later today with some more pictures.

Sure Axel I can take some closer pictures of the custom droids cards :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have now updated, my POTF collection picture after I have received some more POTF variants and a little more for armybuilding :D

Also updated my Red snaggletooth and Hammerhead picture and added a picture of my Imperial Commander collection :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Great collection Lars! You've got some lovely items there. Some nice boxed bits I haven't seen and I like the way you have all the different character collections with the cardbacks. Very cool :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looking at collections like this could really make me spend even more on vintage goodness!

Great update Lars!! :D

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Very very 8) Lars, though you did not manage to hide that luke well enough at the back, looks like leia's been chewing him out :eek:

:lol: yes the head is totally damaged :lol: Funny the rest of the figure is mint with stiff arms and legs. Maybe a kid opened a moc took the figure out and bite in the head. Then he put it away and I buy it 30 years later :lol: A variant that I need to update, but I have not found a replacement yet in other lots :cry:

Top Bottom