Other Vintage Collections

plantman

Sith Lord
i remeber having him as a kid and the baron guy, i think a buried them in my dads heap of sand he was using for cement, never to be seen again...unless we smash the patio up.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Here's how my little Action Force collection is shaping up....thanks Rich... :lol:
2013-03-04 23.44.42.png

2013-03-04 23.45.24.png

2013-03-04 23.45.09.png

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Great start Jeff, I had the SAS Silent attack as a kid...

I remember getting it for Christmas after seeing the advert for it on TV, all the Action force ad's where pretty cool.

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Jeff. Great display.

I stopped collecting Action Force a few years ago but I picked up Flash last week and I've got the bug back!

Flashcarded_zps52db42c1.jpg

tundra9

Sith Lord
Looks great, Jeff and Mr. Kenner!
Never knew of those for a long while, and now they always pop up when I search for
the european G.I. Joes with the Action Force logo, kinda gets on my nerves... :p

Here are some shots of the misc toys I have, I have a boxed Action Force Pogo and a Legend of Bruce Lee MOC on the way,
will put up some pics of those when they come in.

A little collection of G.I. Joes, not from my childhood collection, but I had these as a kid.
sam4716.jpg

Vintage Matchbox Robotech Tactical Battlepod, a Yamato VF-1J, and my childhood turtles, the only figs tht survived the years!
sam4717.jpg

sam4718.jpg

plantman

Sith Lord
I just added a few more token things for the display, some terrahawks and a-team book and tape sets.
and a couple more jayce and the wheeled warriors, i love this line of vehicles.

Attachments

• IMAG0251.jpg
    IMAG0251.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMAG0252.jpg
    IMAG0252.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 61

tundra9

Sith Lord
Funky stuff Andy, weren't there figures as well for the wheeled warriors?

PC, I don't have much to trade mate, just some beat up cardbacks unfortunately...

plantman

Sith Lord
tundra9 said:
Funky stuff Andy, weren't there figures as well for the wheeled warriors?

PC, I don't have much to trade mate, just some beat up cardbacks unfortunately...

Yeah they came with the vehicles, you got a tiny figure for the good guys and a brain for the bad ones, the brains are inside the vehicles on these :)

x-pack

Grand Master
When i was seven i swapped the SAS Frogman for a stupid Wrigleys spearmint pencil case and a rubber shaped like a packet of gum. My first and almost instantaneous taste of regret :roll:

lee gray

Sith Lord
I recently purchased this one of a kind uncut mini marquee sheet that use to come with the neo geo arcade kits with the unreleased matrimelee, to be honest its better than any star wars item i ever had :)
005328.jpg

Top Bottom