Other Vintage Collections

Grant

Sith Lord
indianawars said:
Just brought this beauty :D Really chuffed with it - So unique.

2d9pqmc.jpg

Sweet !!!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Those MB games look cool, like you say, real nod to the Paitoy Logo there.

Lovin the Batman pieces 8)

Original Lego, looks superb mate.

The Joker Van :lol: Aussie release

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Always had a soft spot for The Real Ghostbusters cartoon so when these popped up on Ebay recently I couldn't resist. Slimer is on his way from teh US thanks to Iain. Should make a nice little display.

20160211_191605_zpssqsrtzrb.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
walkie said:
He's my small vintage LEGO collection i somehow accidently got into?!?!?...

ZDScJTD.jpg

6374 - Holiday Villa, just missing the cypress tree (damned expensive things and the black BBQ paddle)

X0ueJ0B.jpg

6362 - Post office, complete and even has the part used sticker sheet

MV8Ep1j.jpg

6371 - Petrol Station, missing the outer box and blue motorbike.

XCFlJmh.jpg

6392 - Airport, just missing 2 x 2x16 green thin strips. Again has the part used sticker sheet

If you have a cypress tree, blue motorbike or the 2x16 green strips please let me know?

Thanks

Just rummaged through my childhood LEGO box.. oh why don't i have a childhood star wars box?!?!?
IMG_5419_zps7rgylmt6.jpg

It has warped a little one time and is a little rough at the tip, but better than having a hole in your jigsaw so to speak...
PM me your address.

spoons

Grand Master
Keep them coming gents. I used to collect ghostbusters but sold up a long one ago. A really good line - also bought that joker van back in the day. But right way up - great piece :lol:

And you can't beat childhood Lego!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I had all those Ghostbuster as well! Sold them all about 10 years ago with the cardbacks and bubbles. :cry:

Great to see them on here though. :)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Found this at what was essentially a Toy Train and Toy car collectors fair last night in a local village hall.

DEDA840B-E227-4307-9A5E-AB7C19997612_zpsxltirf3v.jpg

Used to have these as a kid, but had pretty much forgotten about them. Certainly enjoyed getting them out for a bit of playtime! Unbelievably clean and minty throughout too :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
tobedesu said:
Wow, i've got some of those Stargards tucked away.
IIRC there were also some green alien-type ones.

Yes, the reverse of the box shows the full range of Aliens parts/figures. I had a few of both types as a kid and wil now be on the look-out to get the Alien set too! :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
tobedesu said:

Yes, the reverse of the box shows the full range of Aliens parts/figures. I had a few of both types as a kid and wil now be on the look-out to get the Alien set too! :D

Nice Stargards set and I also have a few bits from this line the I've kept since given them as a child. I remember liking this line but it was never quite Star Wars for me and didn't get played with that heavily. Still nice to see and bring back those memories of it and I've been meaning to pass on my bits and pieces to my boys when the times right.

It's funny how these never really went up in value over the years, maybe it's because there was no cartoon or other things outside the toy line released to keep interest in them.

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
Palifan said:
SAVORY100 said:
tobedesu said:

Nice Stargards set and I also have a few bits from this line the I've kept since given them as a child. I remember liking this line but it was never quite Star Wars for me and didn't get played with that heavily. Still nice to see and bring back those memories of it and I've been meaning to pass on my bits and pieces to my boys when the times right.

It's funny how these never really went up in value over the years, maybe it's because there was no cartoon or other things outside the toy line released to keep interest in them.

Ian

Probably just haven't had their day yet. Some odd little vintage lines pop up every now and then - Adventure People, Zoids, Action Jack, etc. You never know :)

Palifan

Sith Lord

Ian[/quote]

Probably just haven't had their day yet. Some odd little vintage lines pop up every now and then - Adventure People, Zoids, Action Jack, etc. You never know :)[/quote]

This is true enough and the way the vintage toy market has grown year on year it could well happen.....now have to decide if the boys are allowed to play with them :lol:

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
Palifan said:

Ian

Probably just haven't had their day yet. Some odd little vintage lines pop up every now and then - Adventure People, Zoids, Action Jack, etc. You never know :)[/quote]

This is true enough and the way the vintage toy market has grown year on year it could well happen.....now have to decide if the boys are allowed to play with them :lol:

Ian[/quote]

with the likelihood of new collectors entering the market on the back of the new films a lot may discover they actually can't afford vintage Star Wars and collect other old crap instead.

...come on Episode 1 toys! :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
It is cracking stuff and very retro looking!

A lot of it is still quite easy to find. Not added to my Britains stuff in years though recently bought some shipping boxes for it.

Shop displays are quite easy to find too...

100_1196.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Another £2.50 pick-up for the (was supposed to be MB Games) 70s/80s board game collection... couldn't resist a Palitoy logo though!

IMG_5468_zpsvpiq51ex.jpg

Top Bottom