Other Vintage Collections

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
7-Mary-3 and 4 are in service along with S-4.

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7791.JPG

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Thanks fellas. They are 3 3/4 scale made by Mego in 1977. The motorcycles came out in 1980. They only made 5 figures (I still need to track down the 2 bad guys loose).

plantman

Sith Lord
I have a small run of sectuars, did anyone else have/collect those figures, i think i bought a few from woolworths with my birthday money one year.

Then they disappeared a bit like visionaries and supernaturals

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow those He-Man MOC are a thing of beauty. Love Prince Adam and He-Man next to each other, Skelator is a gem as well. :shock:

Palifan

Sith Lord
plantman said:
I have a small run of sectuars, did anyone else have/collect those figures, i think i bought a few from woolworths with my birthday money one year.

Then they disappeared a bit like visionaries and supernaturals

I think I have one loose one somewhere that I picked up in a lot years ago. I didn't know what it was at the time but quite liked the look of it. I don't remember this toylike at all from the toy shops but it probably was a bit after my time.

Sorry I can't really reminisce with you about it but post a picture up if you get the chance as it would be nice to take a look.

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Added this hard to find piece to my CHiPs collection today. First time I'd seen one come up for sale.

IMG_7812.PNG

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Great seeing those chips figures.
I had them as a kid, don't know if they're boxed up in the loft...fingers crossed.
I can't remember having the bikes though. Did they come without the bikes at all?

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
As far as I know, the Ponch with Motorcycle two pack was the only one they did. From what I understand it was late in the line and a last ditch effort to market them. They did not sell well back in the day as they are pretty poor quality. The motorcycle is very detailed however, but the figures don't sit on them very well.

They all were available separately, including the bike (which came out in 1980). Here is a pic of the collection I had a few years back. Unfortunately I sold them off as needed to make a few bucks at the time (and have regretted it ever since), but have slowly been trying to get them back. Still need to track down a Jon and Motorcycle on card.

1.jpg

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Seahawks said:
As far as I know, the Ponch with Motorcycle two pack was the only one they did. From what I understand it was late in the line and a last ditch effort to market them. They did not sell well back in the day as they are pretty poor quality. The motorcycle is very detailed however, but the figures don't sit on them very well.

They all were available separately, including the bike (which came out in 1980). Here is a pic of the collection I had a few years back. Unfortunately I sold them off as needed to make a few bucks at the time (and have regretted it ever since), but have slowly been trying to get them back. Still need to track down a Jon and Motorcycle on card.

1.jpg

CHIPS toys so cool , good luck with recollecting them, I have sold many things I have regretted afterwards from childhood action man / matchbox collection to a 1967 vw beetle all sold in the early 90's, ended up collecting some of the matchbox I sold just to hold them again. tried to find another 67 beetle the same, peal white but never found an affordable one, at least I kept my beloved bmx Californian mongoose which I still ride, would have regretted that forever :)

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
A bit more Action Man. My favourite of the 5 figures I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_190651.jpg
    IMG_20170208_190651.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 157

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
bosk70 said:
CHIPS toys so cool , good luck with recollecting them, I have sold many things I have regretted afterwards from childhood action man / matchbox collection to a 1967 vw beetle all sold in the early 90's, ended up collecting some of the matchbox I sold just to hold them again. tried to find another 67 beetle the same, peal white but never found an affordable one, at least I kept my beloved bmx Californian mongoose which I still ride, would have regretted that forever :)

Thanks man. I luckily still have the majority of my childhood SW collection, but I sold all my GI Joe figures when I was in college in the mid 90's. Stupid me!!

Those 60's Beetles are getting tougher and tougher to come by. That's awesome you still have your BMX.

tobedesu said:
Seahawks, thanks for clearing that up.
I'm certain I just had John and Ponch .

No problem at all. :)

spoons

Grand Master
Tempted by some of this CHiPs now 8)

Nice VAM Tobedesu! I took my new adventurer out for a Mothers Day walk this weekend - I have an understanding other half :D

IMG_4026.JPG

Top Bottom