New Member here: Hi from 'Bluestars'/ M.Vogt

Bluestars

Youngling
Hi,

not really new to the hobby but I have just registered here. Just wanted to say hello. I am pretty active on Rebelscum since 2003, you can also find me on ebay as 'm.vogt' with a perfect feedback of 600 or so.

So don't worry to chat or deal with me, I won't bite.

Thanks, Mike

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Nice to see you on here as well, stunning items you have in your collection, I'm sure the members would love to see some of it.

Hope you enjoy the madhouse, a little more on the relaxed side this place, so feel free to let your hair down.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Hi Mike,

I've also recently expanded my horizons and joined this site too. Rebelscum is like the big city, whilst SWFUK is the relaxed party town by the sea*.

*I'd like to say Marbella but Margate is probably closer to the truth...

Grant

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Hi Mike,

I've also recently expanded my horizons and joined this site too. Rebelscum is like the big city, whilst SWFUK is the relaxed party town by the sea*.

*I'd like to say Marbella but Margate is probably closer to the truth...

Welcome. I'd actually describe this place more like the Cantina from SW. :wink:

Bluestars

Youngling
Thank you for the warm welcome gentlemen. I wad just about to trm down the time i spend online checking dome nerdy forums :) we'll see. If i get the time in January I'll take sone pics of my small collection. Its really small and my collection has a certain fluidity but i enjoy the hobby so much. I regularly buy/sell items as it keeps me active and in touch with people.
The things that appearently become permanent in my collection are either bootlegs or boba items or rarities. So even though you could put ny entire collection in one large box there are a few goodies like complete Headman and Bluestars, carded polish boba or complete Vlix just to name a few big ones. Nect to Star Wars I love Henson's The Dark Crystal 1983 unproducrd toys. I consider myself a lucky man to own the two unproduced main Characters Jen and Kira...
thanks, Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom