My new non-toy Star Wars focus!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Despite being as eager as ever to keep collecting, there really hasn't been much for me to buy recently. Luke Bespin items are becoming thin on the ground, and the only 4 tri logo's i need are ridiculously expensive :lol:

I did consider collecting loose or baggie figures, but fancied something a bit different, so I came up with this!
I was a MASSIVE fan of the SNES Star Wars games when they came out in the early 90's, and they helped me get back into the films and collecting in fact. I still play them on an emulator regularly, as they're great games.

So I was very pleased to find these on Ebay - mint condition, and still factory sealed!

starwars_snes.jpg

What makes them really cool is that there are in fact a lot of variations - different countries, re-releases etc, all with different boxes. They are also relatively cheap, but not that easy to find so there's a bit of fun hunting them too.

So should hopefully keep me busy for a while! Although i'm not sure how easy it will be to find the rest still sealed!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
yeah still shrink wrapped mate. might try and find another set to open, would be cool to open a snes game for the first time in over 10 years 8)

inzaman

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
yeah still shrink wrapped mate. might try and find another set to open, would be cool to open a snes game for the first time in over 10 years 8)
Wow they are great Edd, i love'em

The amount of hours i lost in the early 90's in my SNES 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
yeah star wars is really hard because you cant save/password, and empire is just ridiculously hard. jedi is the easiest one.

lee gray

Sith Lord
cool stuff i remember when i got the first star wars one that was a japanese version and loved the beginning, couldnt get past the jawa stage though as didnt understand the instructions so never knew what to do

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
yeah star wars is really hard because you cant save/password, and empire is just ridiculously hard. jedi is the easiest one.

i think star wars is easyiest .only played jedi a few times but your right empire is hard as nails

lee gray

Sith Lord
I used to love the atari empire strikes back game where you had to destroy the at at walkers and they changed colour when you hit them, great grainy sound too

boba frett

Jedi Master
I used to love the snes - Mario Kart brings back some great memories and Legend of Zelda is probably the greatest game ever released!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
boba frett said:
I used to love the snes - Mario Kart brings back some great memories and Legend of Zelda is probably the greatest game ever released!

i was hooked on zelda on the 64.some of the graaphic amazed me.also goldeneye.
mariokart has to be in my top 5 games ever .still play the hell out of it today

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
Whats an emulator? :oops:

its a program that tells your pc its a snes ,megadrive,arcade machine so on and allows you to play just about every game made on your pc for that console .
you can download them from all over the net

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom