Vintage new just in....

Goyle667

Padawan
Speed run.....>
tttJNaQ.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
This is genuinely a speed run with a superb run of figures!

as many will be thinking on here hopefully this is a fast and furious run at collecting the run, and not a " flash in the pan" absolutely applaud the propensity to be able to put this run together in a super speed time scale, but hopefully you are looking to hold on and keep as you are invested in the collecting ethos again not just a flash in the pan.

many collectors on a budget would be in seventh heaven if they could throw the finance at completing the run.

that said this is a superb run and wonderful to monitor and watch, more power to you for that, I agree that the R2 caged piece needs to be freed , but again that's the trade off, is it the fundamental collecting ethos, or the value collecting ethos

im loving the updates and the additions to the run, but what's next when completed are you immersed in the collecting mind set here

wonderful additions you have and an amazing collection in a short period .. is it " I can afford to do it" or is it an immersed mind set for collecting vintage?

I hope it s the latter and you will be inputting on here on advice, opinions, and general immersion in the vintage collecting ethos, please don't take this post as a criticism, but as a genuine plaudits to what you have achieved ina short space of time.

love whatyou are doing and love the updates….keeep them going!

Goyle667

Padawan
Thanks Michael, No flash in the pan here I intend to keep the collection for my life time at least, I did think about taking a dremel to the R2 but I've managed to put him in my case with the variants platform and don't think he looks that bad that way ?

I won him at auction for £520 inc postage, and saw an ungraded one go £606 inc postage last week in not as good condition, so thought I did quite well for a £1.50 figure lol 😖
I may buy some of the last 17 that I'm missing graded as looking at what some people are asking ungraded there's not that much of a difference :oops:

I will be getting a few variants once my collection is complete Blue snaggletooth, brown haired Luke e.c.t

It's the "immersed mind set for collecting vintage" I have a large collection of vintage movie posters and vintage gaming signage, So I am a bit of a nostalgia nerd 🥸

Attachments

• 3dRyo5P.jpg
    3dRyo5P.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 3VpVJBD.jpg
    3VpVJBD.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 62
  • LVp4HMn.jpg
    LVp4HMn.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 60
  • NbnPmrm.jpg
    NbnPmrm.jpg