My new non-toy Star Wars focus!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
wozza35 said:
Whats an emulator? :oops:

I had no idea either Wozza. To be honest I don't even know half the games they are talking about :lol: :oops:

you kids proberly never seen a arcade machine that takes a 10 p peice :lol: :lol: :lol:

the good old days going away to coast for 2 weeks and hating someone you never met cause he allways seemed to knock your top score of 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: Nah I remember arcade machines, I was never the most patient kid so if I wasn't brilliant at a computer game the first time I tried it I gave up. Then just gave up on computer games/arcades in general.

inzaman

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
weasel said:
wozza35 said:
Whats an emulator? :oops:

I had no idea either Wozza. To be honest I don't even know half the games they are talking about :lol: :oops:

you kids proberly never seen a arcade machine that takes a 10 p peice :lol: :lol: :lol:

the good old days going away to coast for 2 weeks and hating someone you never met cause he allways seemed to knock your top score of 8)
Oh yes i remember those days very well, the hours and 10ps i lost on Ladybug and Centipede. Then later it was Roadblasters, Afterburner, Outrun and Super Hang On 8)

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
I have a full size arcade machine in my Garage, Just picked up Hyper Sports that's still superb, gets far more use than my XBOX 360.
What makes the old gaming so much better is the simplicity of it, the modern games need a week just to read through the manuals and learn the controls![/list]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom