My Modern Collection

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
And it's time for yet another quick update :)

Ahsoka - 01.jpg

Ahsoka - 02.jpg

Fawns61

Padawan
Wow, just wow! Almost makes me want to start collecting again - if I had the space, money, time, stamina etc, ha ha!
Thank you for sharing :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've missed these updates as well and love to see some of the new show's characters out on display, absolutely stunning collection :)

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've missed these updates as well and love to see some of the new show's characters out on display, absolutely stunning collection :)

Ian
Thanks Ian. I'll continue to update this thread for as long as Hasbro makes stuff I want to buy. That said, Disney is really trying my patience with their current output, I'm afraid. There's precious little from their new efforts moving forwards that I will be buying, but at least Hasbro seems to know that OT and PT figures are still wanted and will still sell, so at least I have those to look forward to... especially the Tonnika Sisters! We've all been waiting a VERY long time for those two, so it will be fantastic to finally add them to my collection :)

Jeremy

Palifan

Sith Lord
It is about time for those Tonnika Sisters, Hasbro finally getting something just right!

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom