my collection.massive rethink on amount of shelves needed!!!

snagbar

Jedi Knight
as title says ,done sw,only just started to put out esb,all of rotj to put out and potf to put out.
plus there is over 50 more variations i need ,really need stands so can move them easily when i get new figures or leave gaps on the ones i know were there is a variation
enjoy what you see.
mycollection014.jpg

mycollection003.jpg

mycollection018.jpg

snagbar

Jedi Knight
much debate about this one ,showing to people"who know",figure is correct one, small eyed,
cape zipps when scratched,very small arm holes,but they wont comit themselves.
as you know i posted late last year with 2 fake carded ones,and they dont compare with this one.

spoons

Grand Master
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's amazing :shock:

Be sure to post pics of the ROTJ figs too 8)

snagbar

Jedi Knight
gustie said:
the han hoth with the painted stripes on the boots like in the palitoy poster from ESB
have you photo of it on poster did'nt know there was anything like it.studied this one under very powerfull microscope because never seen one before,got it of the guy with the shop that i go to,stripes look as if been painted for ages, i say would sayfactory painted, bits of ware on them,just thought someone at factory was bored one day .

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
snagbar said:
plus there is over 50 more variations i need
Very impressive display but how do you know there over 50 more variants to collect, unless you are talking about Ledys, Glasslite, Top Toys etc? 8)

snagbar

Jedi Knight
craignwo4life said:
snagbar said:
plus there is over 50 more variations i need
Very impressive display but how do you know there over 50 more variants to collect, unless you are talking about Ledys, Glasslite, Top Toys etc? 8)
i'm talking about the dreaded date stamp variations,have seen several photo's from other sites of these .have got a lot of ledy ones,but have not included glasslight,top toy etc so could be well more.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Very impressive :D 8)

Although I refuse to believe all those figures are different. Before you say it COO markings and slightly different coloured hair/cape/paint DON'T count! :wink: :lol:

gustie

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
no wonder i cant get the loose figs i am still after :roll:

what do u still need mate?

and PS

i got that turret door after!!

it took over a month, with some long winded story from the seller, about his family and lack of funds to send my item etc etc...

Ron

Sith Lord
weasel said:

Although I refuse to believe all those figures are different. Before you say it COO markings and slightly different coloured hair/cape/paint DON'T count! :wink: :lol:

Am with you weasel. But i do find it very intresting and I do read all the posts about variants. You learn something new every day :D :D :D

snagbar

Jedi Knight
weasel said:

thanks for the very impressive.
still the pridictable on the coo etc front though.
what i dont get is you or people can drool over the same figure in some one's card focus and all that different is it's got a or b or c after 41/43/45 or whatever.
there you've made me upset a lot of people now,each to there own.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom