MOMC Palitoy ROTJ Boba Fett

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
finestcomics said:
Although the seller mishandled this, the piece's value is pretty much capped by the suspicion of being a TT. The blister has yellowed. The "indentations" are in my opinion a sign it was non-factory sealed rather than the other way around. I think the final bid price was where it was going to end up regardless, but I do agree making no mention of it and trying to be a renegade when he was told differently in this thread should deservedly land this seller on the list. Too bad the buyer didn't catch on to this thread, or the seller didn't at least point him to it before exchanging goods for money. A little hassle from PayPal and the buyer at this point is what he had coming to him when he ignored the need to disclose it as a TT.

Have pointed the new owner at this thread too.

Jason

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
This is another messed up thing bout the TT situation it's causing friction between members on here. :roll: I don't no what to say, I mean it seems to me every Palitoy ROTJ Boba Fett without provenance is suspected as a TT now. Really messed up for me. :(

Jez

Sith Lord
Sad times :cry:
Is the buyer pushing for a refund? If we can't be 100% sure, ebay won't agree its not original. If he gets his money back he's done well.
The uncertainty is so frustrating.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Sad times :cry:
Is the buyer pushing for a refund? If we can't be 100% sure, ebay won't agree its not original. If he gets his money back he's done well.
The uncertainty is so frustrating.

I think the buyer got it quite cheap, not sure what his plans are. I said he should return it if he feels hard done by.

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Bootyhunter said:
Please keep us non-Facebook folks up to date with any developments
Jason.

Ebay are a sorry sack of ****. This is the latest from the new owner:-

"So here's the ****ed up ending to this story. The seller would not give me a refund and refuses to admit that he sold me a TT. He still claims it's real and would not even slightly offer any remorse. So I then opened up a case against the seller for a refund. After ebay reviewed the case ebay awarded it in favour of the seller, so I won't be getting my money back. I was shocked. Now, here comes the ****ed up part > I learned the reason that it was awarded in the sellers favour is because his listing violated ebay policy, which was the Authenticity disclaimer policy listed above by James. Basically that means that the sellers listing wasn't clear that it was 100% authentic. So the listing was in violation of ebay's "strict policies". I've just found out that if a person purchases an item on ebay that is violating ebay listing policies, it is not covered under buyer protection. So basically the seller listed a fake, didn't confirm that it was 100% authentic, I bought it, can't return it because the listing was in violation of ebay policies. So instead of ebay protecting buyers, ebay allows the sale of listings in clear violation of their policies to go through and then says "too bad" to whoever buys it."

:eek:

Jason

walkie

Sith Lord
Well I hope after reading this sorry story and all the warnings that the seller was given I hope the powers that be see it only right that this user is BANNED from the forum. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Disgusting state of affairs especially when the perpetrator is a supposed collector and fellow member of the forum.

What real bugs me is this idiot is happy to cause all this trouble over a poxy £40 TT MOC. I'm mean forty f**king quid!

Glad he's been band. Bell end.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Rebel_Runner said:
Disgusting state of affairs especially when the perpetrator is a supposed collector and fellow member of the forum.

What real bugs me is this idiot is happy to cause all this trouble over a poxy £40 TT MOC. I'm mean forty f**king quid!

Glad he's been band. Bell end.

I think it was all about what he could sell it for, not what it cost. It sold for £256. Sad thing is if he had admitted it might be a Toni in the listing, it wouldn't have made much difference on price. Mine sold for £300 in a declared Toni listing.

:(

Jason

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
FYI, guys, us Mods don't read every single thread. We have lives as well.
If something like this is brewing drop one of us a PM or report the thread so we know to keep an eye on it.

Sorry for the buyer, looks like he got ****ed over twice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom