match of the day

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Haven't seen any of the Liverpool game yet, or United's one today.

But your right Jay, Senderos did look hrashly done by, but I guess if it's a foul and he is the last man the ref has no choice!

West Ham, Charlton and Watford all looking like they need a couple of decent results and soon or they are down.

Ohhh and Boba I'm from Northern Ireland, not even gonna mention David Healey's wonder strike(or the 3 he got against Spain!)..............too easy.

boba frett

Jedi Master
Fantastic result today for united - completey ripped spurs apart :D

Mourino expected to close the gap this weekend, Chelski's dressing room will start to feel the pressure now :twisted:

spoons

Grand Master
going back to some earlier posts, a couple of years ago I could never see myself cheering on Utd or old beetroot head :wink:

but just to see the smile wiped off Maureen the Ho's face I hope Man U do it this year. I think even the Wenger Fergie feuding has simmered down since Maureen 's been in charge too.

It does help that all non-scousers are in the minority on this site, means the fans of decent football stick together :wink:

and the tiny Totts are just sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

their fans accuse us of being a one man team :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Right with you Craig!

As I said - a couple of years ago maybe, but surely a team winning the league on skill and tactics, rather than money spent has got to be a good thing :?

spoons

Grand Master
fair point Craig, but the club is run as a business not a rich man's hobby.

now Arsenal.. there's business acumen fot you. Kolo Toure at Ã'£150k has to be the buy of the century 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Kolo Toure at Ã'£150k has to be the buy of the century 8)
Yeah but real clubs produce their own !! :lol:

Fowler, McManaman, Carragher, Owen and Gerrard for example !! 8)

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
spoons said:
Kolo Toure at Ã'£150k has to be the buy of the century 8)
Yeah but real clubs produce their own !! :lol:

Fowler, McManaman, Carragher, Owen and Gerrard for example !! 8)

produce their own what? Injury prone lightweights and defenders who like sitting on their arses :lol:

Gerrard is the second most overrated player in the world next to Fat Lampard. Alonso carries Stevie these days. He still scores his fair share of goals but otherwise lives on past glories - the new Beckham perhaps :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
So how much did Rooney, Saha, Ferdinand, Ronaldo and Carrick cost again?!!! :wink:

about 100 million

thats probably twice as much as diof, heskey, cheyrou , cisse and kewell ,50 million, but you get what you pay for :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
spoons said:
produce their own what? Injury prone lightweights and defenders who like sitting on their arses :lol:

Gerrard is the second most overrated player in the world next to Fat Lampard. Alonso carries Stevie these days. He still scores his fair share of goals but otherwise lives on past glories - the new Beckham perhaps :wink:

meeoww :lol:

with the exception of stevie or jamie there isn't any home grown players at liverpool so bringing that one up craig was a bit suicidal mate :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah Bobba, fair point. Four not bad players, well 3 not bad players and the wanker that is Gary Neville.

Spoons, I agree Gerrard is overrated to an extent, but so are most of the supposedly "worldclass" players. Henry for instance, Arsenal actually started playin well while he was injured. Don't get me wrong brilliant player but Arsenal are quite capable of playin well without him.

boba frett

Jedi Master
Neville may be a wanker but hes been Englands best right-back for last 10 years!

And he is well loved by Liverpool fans :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom