match of the day

jayjedi

Sith Lord
just watched united go 6 points clear :D

hope they win this year , just to wipe that ****ing arrogant smile off moriniho's smug face

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
dont take this to heart but i ****ing hate united
I'm shocked to say this but I actually agree with Jabba on this one !!! :oops:

Mouriniho may be smug but he's nothing compared to Ferguson, Neville, Rooney and cry baby Ronaldo. :evil:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
jabbawokkie said:
dont take this to heart but i ****ing hate united
I'm shocked to say this but I actually agree with Jabba on this one !!! :oops:

Mouriniho may be smug but he's nothing compared to Ferguson, Neville, Rooney and cry baby Ronaldo. :evil:

if ronaldo gets injured united will be ****ed cause he is carrying them at the moment ,****ing rapist

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I am not going to watch match of the day anymore,im going to wait till next season and watch west ham games in full on the championship :cry:
bunch of overpaid tossers :twisted:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta agree with Jabba and Craig, Mourinho may be a wanker and Ibramhovich (or however you spell the Russian criminal's name) may be doing his best to buy the league and the Champions league, BUT they are NOTHING compared to united and the wanker that is Ferguson! :evil: :evil: :evil:

You would never get tired of punching Fergie's smug face!

Wozza, not fancy West Ham's chances of staying up? Long way to go yet, but with Ashton back........

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Wozza, not fancy West Ham's chances of staying up? Long way to go yet, but with Ashton back........
It wouldn't surprise me is Pardew kept Charlton up and Curbs took West Ham down !! :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
if ronaldo gets injured united will be ****ed cause he is carrying them at the moment ,****ing rapist
That's a bit harsh Jabba, although the way he celebrates every time he scores a goal I do have this urge to kick him in the head !!! :twisted:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Still too early in the campaign to say who'll stay up or go down (although Watford look like they are gonna struggle) but it looks like it could be a very close call!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:

:shock: man utd a one man team lads ... i think not

where would liverpool be without stevie g ... probably about 10th

and lets be honest would you or could you have won the european cup without him... **** you would not have got past olympiakos in the group stages if it wasn't for him

and what about the fa cup final last year !!!!!!

and those girls were asking for it :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I don't consider LFC to be a one man team and we won loads of Euro games that season playing Igor Biscan instead of Stevie G MBE !!! :wink:

In the eighties we had the likes of Souness, Hansen and Dalglish but without Ian Rush scoring goals every week we may have struggled to win all of those trophies. 8)

In recent years we have relied on Fowler, McManaman, Owen and now Gerrard but that is just because they are the best attackers we have had. :p

For me Carragher, Hyppia, Henchoz, Riise and Hamman deserve just as much credit for our success in this decade. :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Carragher was amazing the CL final (I guess you need to be with bloody Djimi Traore "playing" besdie you!)

Hamman allowed Gerrard the freedom to go forward and score the goal that got us back into it.

wozza35

Jedi Knight
craignwo4life said:
weasel said:
It wouldn't surprise me is Pardew kept Charlton up and Curbs took West Ham down !! :lol:
my fears are just that :cry: i think they should of cleared a few players out before getting rid of pardew and its going to come back and haunt them

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i felt sorry for him ,he had them playing descent football.every manager has a bad spell .chairmen dont have any patience

Jukesy

Sith Lord
L I V
L I V
L I VERPOOL FC....

Sorry lads but im also a pool fan!!

Don't go to many games now as it gets expensive and its abit of a long day11

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
great win for the super reds today

but just for laugh why dont we all be reading fans for tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom