latest film/ dvd you have seen

grinchy

Sith Lord
Yes it was worth a watch, here it is
y5HZ05tl.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
The Lost King - a dramatisation about the discovery of Richard III s remains in my home town of Leicester. Well worth a watch, particularly if you've any interest in history. Obviously as a dramatisation it's not a 100% accurate blow by blow account of proceedings but it's a decent film, a good cast and a good story.

For more on king dicks remains - https://kriii.com/

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Free Guy - on Netflix btw
I actually enjoyed this, good silly gaming fun with a decent cast. Worth a watch but won't change your world

Palifan

Sith Lord
Last night I saw Fright Night from the 80s, I had not seen that movie for many years. It think it is still a fantastic movie (y) Maybe I will see Fright Night 2 tonight :unsure:

View attachment 182388
Couldn't agree more Larrs and I've been a big Fright Night fan since it was released on Betamax back in the day. I have a side collecting focus on it as well that I'll have to post up and although the second film isn't as good, I did see it in the cinema back in the day and at least they tried to do something different with it and it was still great to see some of the main stars from the first film return.

The Fright Night remake obviously isn't as good either but again, they did change things around enough to make it a worthy release and I still enjoyed it for what it is. part 2 remake though is horrible, stay away! ^;;^

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Couldn't agree more Larrs and I've been a big Fright Night fan since it was released on Betamax back in the day. I have a side collecting focus on it as well that I'll have to post up and although the second film isn't as good, I did see it in the cinema back in the day and at least they tried to do something different with it and it was still great to see some of the main stars from the first film return.

The Fright Night remake obviously isn't as good either but again, they did change things around enough to make it a worthy release and I still enjoyed it for what it is. part 2 remake though is horrible, stay away! ^;;^

Ian
Thanks Ian for the warning I have not seen the remake yet :) Cool, please share your fright night collection (y)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'd heard it was crap.

The original was basically 'Dances with Wolves' in space. It was good, but the story was almost identical.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Last night I saw the The Humanoid, 100% a B movie but I would for sure say it is okay to watch and it looks like they got many ideas for this movie from star wars. Darth Vader 2.0 or is just 0.5 is also in the movie with his vader costume soldiers 😂 Richard Kiel and Barbare Bach is great in the movie (y)

View attachment 182255

View attachment 182256

View attachment 182257

View attachment 182258

View attachment 182259

View attachment 182260

View attachment 182261
Nice one Lars. Hope your ok mate

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, complete rip-off of multiple films: Fern Gulley, Dances With Wolves, Pocahontas (Smurfahontas). The first one looked stunning, 3D was really spectacular and the avatar idea was quite novel.

Unfortunately, IMHO, all the sequel has going for it is the effects, but even those fail to wow like the first one, because you've seen it all before. As for the rest of it....

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last night I saw Jungle Cruise, I think it is a really great movie. The only thing I am getting a little bit tired of is we have another actor playing gay in the movie. I am beginning to get a little bit tired of all this gay gay gay or lesbian lesbian lesbian in so many new movies and series. I do really not understand why they need to put it into so many new movies and series. I hope not that I sound like I have anything against people like that, I am just tired of to see it in so many new movies and series like it is totally normal.

01.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom