latest film/ dvd you have seen

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I got another movie with Walter Matthau, A New Leaf, it was very funny he is a rich guy who use more money than he have so one day he do not have more money. So he have to find a rich girl he can marry so he can be rich again :ROFLMAO:

01.jpg

MikaHakkinen

Youngling
I watch a lot of awful movies (deliberately) because they're good to have on in the background while I'm doing things on the computer or house chores.

This week I got through:
Run Bitch Run (2009) = 2/10
Session 9 (2001) = 5/10
Kaw (2007) = 3/10
Flight 666 (2018) = 5/10

The last one was the only one that was moderately entertaining. Although I got it mixed up with Titanic 666 and so spent half the movie wondering where the heck AnnaLynne McCord was until I realised I'd put on the wrong film.

lejackal

Grand Master
Just watching the Brawn GP documentary on Disney+

I'm a bit of a closet/failed F1 fan (used to watch it as a kid and on & off until around 2012 I guess, even more sporadically now.

Anyway, it's an interesting insight into one of the most interesting seasons/periods in F1 for probably 20 years now, my only gripe is why is Keane Reaves hosting it? He adds no valuable insight, no great presentation or interrogational skill, he's just famous.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Took the boys to see Godzilla Minus 1 this morning. Thought it was really excellent- a refreshing change to the monster films churned out by Hollywood. It had a proper story, characters with depth and who you root for, great effects etc etc. Thoroughly recommended!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Watched Barbie the other day. Quite clever, well done etc, but the second half really dragged and the message was relentlessly on the nose, so much so, that it became tiresome. Overrated IMHO.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Watched Barbie the other day. Quite clever, well done etc, but the second half really dragged and the message was relentlessly on the nose, so much so, that it became tiresome. Overrated IMHO.

I took my nieces to watch it & can honestly say the best bit was getting to look at Margot Robbies arse for an hour & a half! (y)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Watched The Creator the other day. Loved it! Yet another AI gone wrong film... but, really well made, some original ideas, looked fantastic etc etc.

lejackal

Grand Master
Watched "In Time" this week - it's okay, maybe good. Think I'll have another watch at some point. Dystopian future, time is the currency, very anti establishment and anti capitalist.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Watched The Creator the other day. Loved it! Yet another AI gone wrong film... but, really well made, some original ideas, looked fantastic etc etc.
I'm 1/2 through and am struggling….is it worth persevering?
It's a real mash up with Aliens, Blade Runner and any Vietnam war movie.🤔

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, know what you mean, but thought it had it's own identity and was beautifully crafted. I'd say so, but then I like snow...🤣

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Has anyone suffered "Marvels" yet?
I can honestly say that I have no idea why I'm paying for Disney+
This was an absolute waste of 2 hours of my very precious life, and I still don't fully understand what on Earth it was about, a singing planet…for fu*ks sake!
Absolute cr*p.😔

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom