latest film/ dvd you have seen

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Watched Ghostbusters Frozen Empire and Kong x Godzilla over the weekend. Kong wasn't as bad as I thought, although you can tell the script writers have been on strike. 😂 I didn't like Ghostbusters, they've just made it for the sake of it and it lacks direction and meaning. My kids really liked it though and they're 11 and 13. My son loved Kong. Both films are aimed at kids so there you go. 🤷‍♂️

Started to watch The Gentleman on Netflix, 2 episodes in and loving it!

Also watched both seasons of Traitors on iplayer which were both a really good watch.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Went to see Raiders at VUE tonight, great to see it back on the big screen 😎
We did the same on Saturday- fantastic to see it on the big screen for the first time since I was 8! Was the first time the family had seen it in the cinema. The print was excellent and the sound, obviously including the score, was amazing.

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
We did the same on Saturday- fantastic to see it on the big screen for the first time since I was 8! Was the first time the family had seen it in the cinema. The print was excellent and the sound, obviously including the score, was amazing.
Indeed mate, I was pleasantly surprised by the picture quality. Everyone in there sat till the end of the credits listening to Johnny's score play out 😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom