latest film/ dvd you have seen

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Lars you absolute legend :D:D:D
I've been trying to find this film for years.
I remember seeing it in the cinema as a boy.
I tried Googling 70s films. I remember the scene where he attacks the city and gets repeatedly shot with lasers - I tried Googling that description but couldn't get a match.

Now I'm sitting with our dog(she's fast asleep :))View attachment 182263 with a bowl of cereal on a Saturday morning watching it, it's like I'm 7 again (y)(y)(y)
Cheers mate

View attachment 182262
I am glad that I could help, there is another movie where they also use vader look alike costumes. That one is from the 80s and it is not space balls :ROFLMAO:. I am planning to watch that one tonight 😂 so I will make another update later about what movie I saw :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing the pictures of you watching the movie, I hope you still enjoy it after so many years ;) I think it is still really good (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Lars you absolute legend :D:D:D
I've been trying to find this film for years.
I remember seeing it in the cinema as a boy.
I tried Googling 70s films. I remember the scene where he attacks the city and gets repeatedly shot with lasers - I tried Googling that description but couldn't get a match.

Now I'm sitting with our dog(she's fast asleep :))View attachment 182263 with a bowl of cereal on a Saturday morning watching it, it's like I'm 7 again (y)(y)(y)
Cheers mate

View attachment 182262
How was the movie ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last night I saw Yor - The Hunter from the Future from 1983, again a movie with some vader look alike costumes 😂 I think they have used some costumes from the movie The Humanoid in this movie. The costumes looks like the same :unsure:

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.png

03.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
The new White Men Can't Jump. Never winning an Oscar but it's a relatively chilled and generally good fun 90 minutes (or whatever the run time is)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Watched it twice yesterday mate, delighted to finally know what one it was from all those years ago.
Wow you saw it twice, sounds like you still like the movie (y) have you seen the other movie before that I wrote about yesterday ? named Yor, I think they used the same vader look alike costumes in that movie :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last night I saw Fright Night from the 80s, I had not seen that movie for many years. It think it is still a fantastic movie (y) Maybe I will see Fright Night 2 tonight :unsure:

01.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I saw the new Mario brothers film. It's unsurprisingly crap. Even the kids weren't impressed. One was scared and the other fell asleep.

Maybe I should show them Hellraiser

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I saw the new Mario brothers film. It's unsurprisingly crap. Even the kids weren't impressed. One was scared and the other fell asleep.

Maybe I should show them Hellraiser
I tried to see the old one a few years ago, I also fell asleep very fast :ROFLMAO: Yes show the hellraiser then they maybe want to go to bed early :ROFLMAO:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I randomly watched Silence of the Lambs last night. A great film but I still think Brian Cox makes a better Lector or Lektor....
Silence of the Lambs is a fantastic movie and the best of the ones with Anthony Hopkins. I have only seen the one with Brian cox once and it has been many years ago I have seen both movies. so it would be hard for me to say who is best.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I finally found the time to watch Fright Night part 2 from 1988, it is still a great movie. But Fright Night 1 is the best (y)

06.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom