Latest Acquisitions

Vernon

Jedi Knight
Could this possibly be the slowest delivery ever!!

IMG_2218.jpeg
IMG_2219.jpeg

This was posted in March 2021 and was finally delivered today. Customs rejected it twice and retuned it to Australia.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
Thanks. Relieved is an understatement! Its done a few miles before I finally got it! Just to complicate things I moved house as well so had to make sure the shipping address was updated, and due to the amount of time that had passed if the seller decided to not resend I couldn't claim. 😬

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Here's a few new Lili Ledy and one new PBP (Dengar) acquisitions. The Ledy Madine, Ledy Ree-Yees (two of them) and Ledy Lando are all on the right-hand ends of their line-ups. The Vader, Stormtrooper and Tie Fighter Pilot are all Ledy.

Lando's Ledy helmet is on the way, but I'm still searching for another Ledy Ree-Yees rifle and Madine's staff, if anyone can help! :)

Incidentally, I have updated the Madine, Ree-Yees and Lando Skiff Guard 'Toy of the Week' threads with more photos, if anyone's interested (Lars, that means you!) ;)

Jeremy

Ledy Lando General Madine - 01a.jpg

Ledy Ree-Yees - 01a.jpg

Ledy Lando Skiff Guard - 01a.jpg

2 Ledy's and a PBP Dengar - 01.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
A few weeks ago, a mate from work came around. He was looking at my SW stuff and noticed I didn't have a Death Star canopy. He said his childhood Death Star was long gone, but he thought he had randomly seen the canopy in a box of old MOTU stuff he'd given to his kids. I saw him today and low and behold, he still had it and he gave it to me. The only bit I needed and the only bit he had left- it was meant to be! Despite being the usual orangy colour, it's in fabulous condition.

Great to complete the Death Star after all these years and being resigned to probably never getting it completed. Even sweeter that it was my friend's last remaining Death Star piece, which needed a good home.

Attachments

• 20231027_160642.jpg
    20231027_160642.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 84

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
A few weeks ago, a mate from work came around. He was looking at my SW stuff and noticed I didn't have a Death Star canopy. He said his childhood Death Star was long gone, but he thought he had randomly seen the canopy in a box of old MOTU stuff he'd given to his kids. I saw him today and low and behold, he still had it and he gave it to me. The only bit I needed and the only bit he had left- it was meant to be! Despite being the usual orangy colour, it's in fabulous condition.

Great to complete the Death Star after all these years and being resigned to probably never getting it completed. Even sweeter that it was my friend's last remaining Death Star piece, which needed a good home.
Nice once CAZZA thanks for sharing

Palifan

Sith Lord

Great to complete the Death Star after all these years and being resigned to probably never getting it completed. Even sweeter that it was my friend's last remaining Death Star piece, which needed a good home

That's an amazing gift, especial after I sold one for £200 recently. It really was meant to be and now your play set is as it should be :)

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, mightily generous. Didn't realise they were quite that expensive these days! I gave up looking years ago, so lovely to get hold of one under these circumstances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom