Latest Acquisitions

Jez

Sith Lord
Been a while.....

this has been lingering in a collectables shop for years. The shop owner said if someone offered him £5 he'd take it.

Well hes mine now a 1980s school/college project pottery dated and initiated 1985.

View attachment 181841
I'm still trying to come up with the words to describe my feelings towards this. Outstanding!

SOJ

Sith Lord
It has been an age since I posted on this thread. After recording the latest episode of Those Old Fossils on Generation Skywalker, I decided to make more of the Forum and rely less on Fb. I always love the NA thread and it's great to see it alive and well. Here are my latest buy. Brought all 3 in a job lot at an auction in Cambridge. Was only interested in the Luke Hoth, my third 45A to sit alongside my TFP ans 4-LOM.
IMG_4679.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4680.jpeg
    IMG_4680.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 43

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
It has been an age since I posted on this thread. After recording the latest episode of Those Old Fossils on Generation Skywalker, I decided to make more of the Forum and rely less on Fb. I always love the NA thread and it's great to see it alive and well. Here are my latest buy. Brought all 3 in a job lot at an auction in Cambridge. Was only interested in the Luke Hoth, my third 45A to sit alongside my TFP ans 4-LOM.View attachment 182486
Nice to see you posting here too.
The Kenner ESB Removeable limbs C3PO is quite hard to find, is that the same case for the Palitoy?
Great Luke card too.😀

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
It has been an age since I posted on this thread. After recording the latest episode of Those Old Fossils on Generation Skywalker, I decided to make more of the Forum and rely less on Fb. I always love the NA thread and it's great to see it alive and well. Here are my latest buy. Brought all 3 in a job lot at an auction in Cambridge. Was only interested in the Luke Hoth, my third 45A to sit alongside my TFP ans 4-LOM.View attachment 182486
Nice one- I was bidding on those as well...

Palifan

Sith Lord
Actually had an 'in the wild' find today- got these three in Cirencester Antiques Centre for £15. All minty.
Great lot of fresh figures and really good price, just shows that there are still deals out there in the wild :)

Ian

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have a sneaky addition to my collection :)
My daughter has a Rancor focus, she moved out last year to her own place but have a lot of her stuff here in storage.
Well I thought the safest place for her vintage Rancor was on a shelf next to my Jabba :D

Never had one as a kid but absolutely love it
IMG_6971.jpeg

Last edited:

lejackal

Grand Master
I have a sneaky addition to my collection :)
My daughter has a Rancor focus, she moved out last year to her own place but have a lot of her stuff in here storage.
Well I thought the safest place for her vintage Rancor was on a shelf next to my Jabba :D

Never had one as a kid but absolutely love it View attachment 182611
Surely he should be on the shelf underneath Jabba - cmon man, where's your sense of movie accuracy! 😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom