Latest Acquisitions

Gadders

Padawan
A few more paperwork items have arrived here recently, as well as a sealed C-3PO carry case. But this Belgian advert is my favourite

Attachments

• 20220422_113701.jpg
    20220422_113701.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 46

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Love that Belgian paperwork, Gadders. Nice MOCs, fellas. Used to have a very similar Power Droid a few years ago.

Been a while since I bought anything of note, but been after one of these in this condition for a while. Dead chuffed! Still got my loose original (bought from Argos, Swindon on my 7th Birthday) and now have a box to do it justice.

Attachments

• 20220524_183019.jpg
    20220524_183019.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220524_183030.jpg
    20220524_183030.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love that Belgian paperwork, Gadders. Nice MOCs, fellas. Used to have a very similar Power Droid a few years ago.

Been a while since I bought anything of note, but been after one of these in this condition for a while. Dead chuffed! Still got my loose original (bought from Argos, Swindon on my 7th Birthday) and now have a box to do it justice.
Nice one Andy, that looks like it has just come off the shop shelf.

Palifan

Sith Lord

Amazing condition Andy, a great addition to your collection :)

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter

Terrific pick-up! Congratulations :)

Jeremy

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
After the Mrs took the piss out of me for claiming to be a life long Star Wars collector and still not owning a Yoda MOC and after sitting in a dark room to mull this over, I went and bought one. It's a bit creased, but unpunched and clear blister.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 54

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Delighted to share my Father's Day presents :)
5 copies of Star Wars weekly comic, Sounds of Star Wars cassette,
8BAD2764-9805-429E-BD88-D02725CA6A56.jpeg
lovely loose Biker Scout and and absolutely beautiful die cast Millennium Falcon.
Going to take my time and enjoy reading the comics while eating home made gingerbread.
Biker Scout is going on to my childhood speeder bike and the Falcon will be getting stared at all day :cool: never had it or even saw it in the shops as a kid - absolutely love it.
Oh and I retired on Thursday (and took my fire gear home :):coffee:)
Fingers crossed everyone is enjoying today
Cheers
Col.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom