Latest Acquisitions

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Some lovely pieces. This has always been my favourite thread. I haven't had chance to post on here for a while, and these were boxed away, but I think I got these in the last 10 months maybe.

The Palitoy Han, Snowtrooper and Canadian Transition TIE Pilot are partial seals, but fully sealed for these is crazy money (if they turn up)

Attachments

• F0CF1732-0E5C-4B74-BF70-4FDC857369D3.jpeg
    F0CF1732-0E5C-4B74-BF70-4FDC857369D3.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 988

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Wow Grant ... and I mean WOW!!! These are some incredibly nice cards you scored there.
The transition Tie Fighter Pilot is outstanding - my favourite might be the pale face Danger. Does it have the "Made in" COO? Used to have one as well, but traded it away for a offerless Hans Bespin on Kenner ESB (did put € 100 on top - not my best deal ever made).
Zuckuss an IG-88 are really, really nice as well ... so are the other MOCs.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
Some lovely pieces. This has always been my favourite thread. I haven't had chance to post on here for a while, and these were boxed away, but I think I got these in the last 10 months maybe.

The Palitoy Han, Snowtrooper and Canadian Transition TIE Pilot are partial seals, but fully sealed for these is crazy money (if they turn up)
Some amazing MOCs there Grant, love the Canadian Tie Pilot, the TL bounty hunters are special too and then there's the Palitoy's.
Congratulations.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've not been posting - or buying much - but hello to all who share the joy here, all of it. Special mention to the possibly Littlewoods or M&S pyjamas.

coomber75

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Lovely MOCs Rich and Grant. Here's another... and with it there goes the money I saved up for Echo Live :?
Good looking moc though mate... There's always ways to create cash for echo be creative :lol: :wink:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Grant_C said:

Bloody Hell Grant :shock:

Love the transition Tie, will have to pop round for a tour!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
I got this on a bit of a whim. I have had broken ones in the past but this bad boy still works. It is tres cool walking along.

5C2A1744-DF59-4D2C-B3BF-80E371C1F7BD.jpeg
Congratulations...
I love these R2's would love to pick one of these up myself one day.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've not posted here for a while....that's it...confession over..... :roll: so here's my latest addition.
Something a bit different, for me at least.
A Takara 12 back die cast Landspeeder, I find the text fascinating.
I had loose examples of all the die cast last time, but never had a MOC.
Looking for a Takara X Wing and TIE if anyone has any for sale. :D

Attachments

• 3F854454-0FEB-4608-A7DF-E970DFEE3350.jpeg
    3F854454-0FEB-4608-A7DF-E970DFEE3350.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 679

Latest posts

Top Bottom