Latest Acquisitions

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
85986D69-97B9-4F72-B227-350ADCD490A4.jpeg

Nicest 2 pack bubble I've seen. Snowtrooper is complete as well. V happy with it!

subzero

Sith Lord
That's gotta be the very first one iv'e ever seen with a good bubble, with the size of them bubbles i'm surprised a nice one even exists.

Well done!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
punk_pat said:
85986D69-97B9-4F72-B227-350ADCD490A4.jpeg

Nicest 2 pack bubble I've seen. Snowtrooper is complete as well. V happy with it!
Fantastic condition, I love the randomness of the figures in these packs.
Nice one.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
That 2 pack is a beauty!!

This is my latest, made in Spain Return Of The Jedi Hammerhead!

Great unpunched card and bubble has no damage :D

For those who like their hammerhead variations, he is an eyes forward figure! Pretty cool 8)

8970E7E5-BBDF-46C3-8F45-CA4CE1A95ADB.jpeg

530F8AD4-5925-452C-8CBA-FE87FF17CC58.jpeg

D9837E30-BC6D-4776-80D5-1E413E148FAB.jpeg

B75DE15F-9436-496C-ADE4-85EE6FF8D025.jpeg

Jedijut

Padawan
spoons said:
Steve obi wan is on fire :shock:

Loving the ewok transparency and the pal Lando and tri-luke are in amazing conditoon too.

My target this year was to pick up some die cast pre-production and I wasn't expecting to have done that before Jan was out. This is a 1st shot TIE wing with alternative/unproduced solar panels (no grooves). The COA is bizarre, you have to contact Tom Derby with the submitters name to confirm authenticity - very cloak and dagger.

first shot TIE wing.JPG

This first shot Die Cast Tie Fighter Wing is in the perfect collection. Looking forward to seeing what other pre production items 2018 will bring. Good stuff Spoons.

Commander Clint

Padawan
dienstuhr said:
Hello lads,

Posting up a flea market find from earlier today: a Luke Skywalker and some premium cups from a local restaurant called Grubee's.

Full details can be found on my blog at http://www.vintagekennerstarwars.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking; I just wanted to share some pics of these very rare tumblers!

Cheers,

d.

Those are fantastic. I remember Grant's final TVR podcast interview with Jonathan McElwain and the Grubee's stuff was mentioned. Thanks for all the great info.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I've had two additions this week which, on the face of it, are nothing special. First is a really nice loose Han Bespin which means I've finally completed my loose first 77 run... 24 years after starting it with Han Trench and Leia Poncho! I've a few to upgrade before I decide whether or not to venture into last 17 territory.

Second is the little beauty below. It's just a bog-standard boxed Kenner MISB Speeder Bike with some damage. What's special to me about it are the price stickers - it's originally from one of my childhood toy shops, seemingly from around the time they were clearing out their Star Wars stock. I've known about this particular item for a while and thought I'd managed to get it a year ago, but the seller stopped communicating. It's just popped back up for sale and though I've definitely overpaid on it I couldn't let it slip away again. There were a few anxious days waiting for it to arrive, but it finally came yesterday. It's a bit more beat up than it looks in the pictures but I'm really really pleased with it. That's two down, three to go in the 'local price sticker' focus!

SB.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom