Latest Acquisitions

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
My latest pick up , a sweet 21 back Boba Fett !!

IMG_2146.JPG

Dare

Padawan
steve obi wan - awesome pickup!! You must have some deep pockets :D

Great to see. I do love the stuff coming up on this thread by all.

walkie

Sith Lord
One shop used "The Star Wars Saga Continues" poster which measures 48cm x 68cm.

RFak6iO.jpg

These posters where used in conjunction with the hand out leaflets which a full set can be found in my limelight under "The Star Wars Saga Continues Competition Leaflet (Euro)".....

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7480-walkie-s-read-the-bloody-instructions-limelight-v2#INP

poncho

Grand Master
Latest loose :

a couple of variants from the forum/Jabbas Auctions a PBP dark boots Luke Bespin and Beater Top Toys Stormtrooper.

P1050973_zpsnfht8kb8.jpg

Also this pair from ebay from the same seller from seperate auctions. i thought who would ever buy the luke farmboy would more than likely take the saber out. IMO they should stay together. degraded and well loved a LFB and Leia Organa. Leia has its head repaired along time ago as its screwed in with a rusty screw from inspection. 2 of the most beautiful beaters ive seen for while IMO. from chatting with the seller His mother sent away for for these when he was a child and he recived 4 figures in box. early bird perhaps? anyway they remain togther which is the most important thing :) enjoy

P1050966_zps380fmhei.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
poncho said:
Latest loose :

a couple of variants from the forum/Jabbas Auctions a PBP dark boots Luke Bespin and Beater Top Toys Stormtrooper.

P1050973_zpsnfht8kb8.jpg

Also this pair from ebay from the same seller from seperate auctions. i thought who would ever buy the luke farmboy would more than likely take the saber out. IMO they should stay together. degraded and well loved a LFB and Leia Organa. Leia has its head repaired along time ago as its screwed in with a rusty screw from inspection. 2 of the most beautiful beaters ive seen for while IMO. from chatting with the seller His mother sent away for for these when he was a child and he recived 4 figures in box. early bird perhaps? anyway they remain togther which is the most important thing :) enjoy

P1050966_zps380fmhei.jpg

Love this, credit for keeping Luke with his saber. And Leia!

Top Bottom