Latest Acquisitions

han duo

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
The postmen in Alford must hate you Han !! :lol:

well out of 4 postmen i know 3 on first name terms, (the others a tosser), and they actually find it funny as its kind of a running joke now i ask them if they missed me since the last time they delivered to me ...and the reply is .."what since ****in yesterday".... :lol: and ive actually got one of them hooked .... he's now started collecting vintage starwars too... :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
spoons said:
han duo said:
spoons said:
How are they listed wrong :?:

look at the spelling of vintage...its spelt vinatge :D

but only in the title not the description - don't most people search for words in both :?:

type in to ebays search..... vinatge star wars and then try vintage star wars and see what the differance is :!: :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
type in to ebays search..... vinatge star wars and then try vintage star wars and see what the differance is

If you type in vintage star wars you would find the auction you won, as it says vintage in the description - even though it says vinatge in the title :roll:

you have the option to search titles or titles and descriptions, It wouldn't show up if you specified title only in the search - but as I said before, does anybody do that :?:

han duo

Sith Lord
you know that guy i bought those figures from for 20 quid,, well thats the guy who sent me the extra weapons !!!!! :lol: can belive my luck ! some of these are near mint.. heres some of the best as well as the weapons that he through in as well ,, one or two of the figures not picured arent great but these are the best........(still can belive it 20 quid with weapons :lol: )

PIC_1281.jpg

PIC_1282.jpg

PIC_1286.jpg

PIC_1284.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
them yodas sell for Ã'£7+ 8)

what your plans for the bib

not sure ? sell it i think, iam keeping the x-wing pilot, the akbar figure is going in a baggie that ive got with its box, and the rest iam selling i think ? :?

han duo

Sith Lord
theres only one thing wrong with it , the flaps on the outer side on the top part have been worn, but some of the tabs still havent been pushed through..its as though this has never been played with as the pegs are still in the heat seal pouch.....anyway not bad for Ã'£60 :D

Top Bottom