Latest Acquisitions

lee gray

Sith Lord
cool clipper Benny

just arrived

11046581_10153142624302020_8961142753156757556_o.jpg

SOJ

Sith Lord
Couple of recent bits. Upgraded my loose R5 and also finally bagged an ESB boxed TIE :D

image_zpsgakzr02o.jpg

Banton989

Jedi Knight
Hello all!! Havent posted in this thread for a little while...I miss it!! I decided to change my focus and go all out on trilogos!

Having great fun with the run so far, heres some of my recent pick ups, thanks to Andy X Wing for a couple :)

Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 724
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 726
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 729

Jez

Sith Lord
9 day update
Congrats on the Short Mouth Biker Scout LOM, its a beaut.
Jimi, great Echo base score mate. Lovely R2 but i love the Tatooine set up with all the loosies as well!
Jeff, more great variants dude, keep em coming. Loving your work bro with the variant guides!
Conradrithblat, thats the best Blue Snag i've ever seen!
DJBigHair, great haul mate, nice proofs, Gam Guard bits and coins
DB94, that a great looking AT AT. I hope you get those cannons firing soon :)
Grant, having seen that Blue Snag in the flesh i can say its an absolute beaut, nice one. Love the Atari sign mate. It's so you!
RobPMarsh, dude i love the Bantha Tracks, really brings back memories. Blueprints are cool too.
Iain, Jesus mate thats a great post; Beaut MOC, Sandcrawler, Painted Head Fett and the Popys! Very nice.
MarkG, that Stormie must be one of the strangest things i've seen here in a long time, cool.
Andy, i'm loving the boss eyed sigma mug. I'm gonna have to get one soon!
Gary, Clipper Bop Bag, nice :)
Liam, i haven't seen that in the shops. I love the nods to the original vintage stuff, nice one.
Chipsteak, dude that flyer is really cool. Put another photo up when its framed :)
SOJ, nice R5 and Tie Fighter, really nice mate.

The Gent, sweet looking Chewbacca.
Indianawars, man that AT AT Driver is stunning, bravo
Stupot with a T-Pot. Great Mugs mate. You need to find 2 x Luke X Wing ones. One for me and one for you!
Steve, holy crap mate, that Han run is very nice. Well done mate, your collection is awesome.
Benny100, mate that is one mint unpunched Squid Clipper MOC, very nice. I need a clipper in my collection.
Lee, congrats on the Vlix dude, you must be well chuffed.
Adam, holy moly mate, you've been busy. Great Tri Logos dude, i love Leia's helmet!

Great stuff as always guys, keep it up!

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Love that Tie Fighter & also your Tri collection Adam.

I've picked up a few upgrades & last few none last 17 figs I need from Rich Temple (djbighair) Really pleased with them, they make such a difference to the look of my loose set.

2A2770DF-302B-481A-984C-49C6DA027F89.jpg

and then a unplanned ebay purchase (coin not included in the purchase)

E2ED0D07-A656-468E-ACA3-1FA199435A37.jpg

Took a bit of a gamble with him as it looked like there was a paint rub on his hair on the poor ebay pics (even though the description said no paint loss I never quite trust eBay!) & the carbonite block looked very grubby. Arrived today, figure is mint & the block was just filthy. Why don't people take 5 minutes to clean things before they sell them?

That leaves me with just 5 Last 17 figs to get & a couple of upgrades at some point. I've run out of non Star Wars things to sell to fund this addiction, sorry hobby!, so it may be a while before I get them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom