Latest Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
great trilogo lukes,very nice
Heres another early birthday present for me, a palitoy rebel cruiser, looks in good shape, box is nice to, bit tatty at one end but nothing major
_57_zpsbs8nlvrf.jpg

rebel_zps1f0pptt0.jpg

rebels_zpsqwmvkvqh.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
You simply cannot beat a Luke X-Wing MOC, coolest figure and cardback period 8)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Super Luke X-Wing there Jez... 8)

New loosies in today....4 different Han Hoth variants. New reference guide started for this little fella :D Thanks again to aussiejames for his input on COO families.
IMG_20150225_095647.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Been very quiet from me of late as lost the bug a little, but looks like the rest of you have been busy.

Some great buys from everyone that has posted but love the 2 Leia's and the 2 Luke's from Jez. Also love the long summary from Jez, shows you the commitment we all have and Jez obviously has too much time on his hands!!!!! :wink: :wink: :D :D

Jez

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Been very quiet from me of late as lost the bug a little, but looks like the rest of you have been busy.

Some great buys from everyone that has posted but love the 2 Leia's and the 2 Luke's from Jez. Also love the long summary from Jez, shows you the commitment we all have and Jez obviously has too much time on his hands!!!!! :wink: :wink: :D :D

Cheeky sod!
Chris, in about 66 hours time you'll have a little bit of that bug back in your life brother

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
New addition today. Nice Lili Ledy Gamorrean Guard, just needed him to finish off the reference guide. :D
IMG_20150226_164444.jpg

Here's a shot of the little army!
IMG_20150226_162419.jpg

Updated reference guide with quick COO photo guide...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24130#p327295

Latest posts

Top Bottom