Latest Acquisitions

tatsie

Jedi Master
Auckland New Zealand but from Newbury in Berkshire
nO7F4Lh.jpg

the holy grail

spoons

Grand Master
got to confess I've never seen the Kardashians, never had a Droids figure or never had the Force Beam - but great buys all the same.

I've also never had a POTF figure before now (edit - or a carded Ewok)

another Lumat thanks to the great Facebook sell off

LumatPOTF3_zpsaf33a369.jpg

Dan

Padawan
Not posted any of my pickups for a while now (which I should catch up with sometime) but picked up this little beaut yesterday.

Went up to Collector Mania yesterday and after scanning the hall a few times and not finding anything carded I changed focus and started to look at some of the boxed stuff that was there.

I was having a look at a Troop transport at a stall I had already been to a couple of times and gave back the transport as I didn't really need it, I was walking away and having one last look and something caught my eye at the bottom of a glass display case, the corner sticking out under a pile of loose transformers, GI joes, he man and loose cars etc

This is what was buried

:D

20141116_202921.jpg

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
I've been patiently waiting for this to arrive! Massive thanks to Johan for letting this piece go! I will be updating my limelight later tonight with more pics and information.

I'm absolutely buzzing!

POTF Concept Artwork:

imagejpg1_zps7e0b4896.jpg

Enjoy!

Bram

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
skywalker said:
Where are these Minty Lumat's coming from..??

A seller from the US (on Facebook). Unfortunately, he only has a few tatty ones left :(

Nice EV, and excellent concept art, Bram. Where do you find these things?!

J_G

Padawan
i have only ever posted in this thread once before and these are humble cardbacks, but i am very pleased with my latest acquisitions ;)

R5D4s_zps6910b9d6.jpg

big thank you to ove for his help.

i'm always on the look out for 'foreign' cardbacks, please let me know if you have any for sale (or trade) - i will pay good money ;)

Top Bottom